• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. make CC not effect natural weak points

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
4 weeks ago#31
potatocharlie posted...
Can we just band together and start a legit petition and send it to capcom to change the clutch claw?

pass it around here, reddit, youtube, twitter, whatever. we'll need thousands of signatures.
If we do that, Ryozo will nerf Clutch Claw harder and it will make this game harder.

No thanks.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3

User Info: windklinge

windklinge
4 weeks ago#32
good idea tc. therefore 1% chance of devs doing it. instead look forward to KT mr lotto v3.0 now with even more rng on it.

User Info: cooolio

cooolio
4 weeks ago#33
MMX377 posted...
If we do that, Ryozo will nerf Clutch Claw harder and it will make this game harder.

No thanks.

Do you even know how the CC works or do you still have only the knowledge of your time with the beta to go on?

That's not the kind of change that will make it harder
Life is neither cruel nor precious. Some people are just born in pain others either walk in it or wield it.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
4 weeks ago#34
MatraTheEternal posted...
If you soften the wings(not really even sure you can) bladed weapons would still do the same damage since it's already a weakpoint for them but now ranged get it as a weakpoint too because for them it normally isn't.

Yes.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: potatocharlie

potatocharlie
4 weeks ago#35
MMX377 posted...

No thanks.
I wouldn't say IB is hard, so much as these changes just make it more tedious to actually play and get into.

Clutch Claw doesn't make the game any easier imo. Wasting time chasing clutch claw attacks for weak points is silly. The way things worked in World was fine.
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.

User Info: Scias313

Scias313
4 weeks ago#36
Pretty good.

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
4 weeks ago#37
*sighing*

Gimme break...

Whatever.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3

User Info: srepucane

srepucane
3 weeks ago#38
potatocharlie posted...
I wouldn't say IB is hard, so much as these changes just make it more tedious to actually play and get into.

Clutch Claw doesn't make the game any easier imo. Wasting time chasing clutch claw attacks for weak points is silly. The way things worked in World was fine.

There is 1 exception, Lavasioth. Oh boy does clutch claw make that fight way better. Otherwise clutch claw is a bad addition to the game.

User Info: potatocharlie

potatocharlie
3 weeks ago#39
srepucane posted...
There is 1 exception, Lavasioth. Oh boy does clutch claw make that fight way better. Otherwise clutch claw is a bad addition to the game.

Fair enough but even then there are pretty strong counters to Lavasioth regardless. Gunlance and Water LBG for example completely melt him.

But yeah, if someone is being a ding dong and using melee against him, sure, clutch claw helps. But his whole gimmick is the hardening in the lava so that might be a general exception. Regardless, Clutch Claw is super detrimental.
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. make CC not effect natural weak points
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers