• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: Steamworks has patterns

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
4 weeks ago#11
Honestly I dont think theres any real rhyme or reason to patterns in the steamworks. It's all just random.

I do know that to get Celestial Prints you dont need to reach any kind of accuracy threshold or anything. It's just the rarest of the possible reward items you can get when the button prompts glow red, the "jackpot" mode.

As for how to trigger jackpot mode, also random. I've often gotten a single jackpot round in the first steam gauge, but more often none. The only indicator for how often you get them seems to he whether you're on the first, second, or third gauge.

You also (from what I've seen) cannot get jackpot rounds during the bonus games. So if youre on the third gauge you actually dont want to get bonus games, especially the one with double steam.

I've gotten somewhere around 4 our 5 prints as random rewards from the steamworks, seem to average 1 print every 4 overdrive (not counting the weekly guaranteed one) and all I do is hold R2.
Check out my YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/user/SaintSabram
Switch Friend Code: SW-1661-1393-5330 PSN: Sabram
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: Steamworks has patterns
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers