• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. pre-Iceborne, what was the most difficult quest?

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
3 weeks ago#21
jagger_wanderer posted...
That one singlular weekend where capcom decided to drop Tempered Deviljho without anyone knowing about it. The failure rate was way higher than the TED.

Oh that was a good one.
I remember people saying "Relish" meant cherish the return of old MH because of how tough TJho was and at the time without armor updating then to what we have now (and Kulve weapons) it truly was.

MakotoYuri posted...
You guys who think kirin was hard never tried any weapon aside from your main right?
Fire bow or guard up Lance, decimate kirin, I also heard hammer is really good.

I've done it with IG GS and Hammer but Bow and the Bowguns will always be good against Kiron because precision and accuracy on its tiny head, they're the only ones with aiming capabilities.

Oh! Wouldn't it's cool if GL got like a rocket launcher you can use the way Bowguns have wyvern snipe. And you can aim it too.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: DeadBankerDream

DeadBankerDream
3 weeks ago#22
Akuma_Kinomoto posted...
Not counting Behemoth, Leshen, or Kulve Taroth

Arch tempered Nergi.
"Your mother was a broken down tub of junk with more gentlemen callers than the operator."

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
3 weeks ago#23
Without Behemoths or Ancient Leshen, I don't think there is one quest most players would agree is the most difficult.

For me, definitely the two most dangerous Arch-tempered monsters were Xeno'jiiva and Lunastra, possibly followed by Nergigante. I don't remember if there was some weird non-large-monster quest that was super difficult and that I forgot about completely, but of conventional large monster fights, I think those were about the hardest for me to complete, even if I didn't lose them very often.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. pre-Iceborne, what was the most difficult quest?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers