• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Good Blast Weapons

User Info: SteelCyclone

SteelCyclone
2 months ago#11
the_requiem posted...
Brachy Hammer carried me to endgame till I could craft Nergi and augment Acid.

This
I like acting like a savage!

User Info: eastman1982

eastman1982
2 months ago#12
the_requiem posted...
Brachy Hammer carried me to endgame till I could craft Nergi and augment Acid.

This boy gets it in fact I still dig mine out from time to time it’s a fantastic hammer
"I got your back like a butt crack!"
psn user Darth_Eastman

User Info: MKParka

MKParka
2 months ago#13
Paulumu’s SA

User Info: Solid_Seb

Solid_Seb
2 months ago#14
The R12 luna/xeno HH has good songs (same as rasping ballad, the meta horn) and high affinity. Aside from that, it has decent white sharpness so you don't need handicraft or MT, which is the main reason I like it. The damage trade off is noticeable though, with rasping ballad being about 200 raw higher.

User Info: JD Old No7

JD Old No7
2 months ago#15
Fairycancel posted...
silverbullet474 posted...
The poison is high, the raw is not. That's only 250 true raw for Hammer (class multiplier is 5.2 for display attack power) so it's actually below average by a fair amount given that most high end weapons are around 280-290 and some can run NEB to get even higher
You can get it very early is my point. It's an excellent wep for a while

Yeah a lot of the pukei weapons are surprisingly solid for how early and easily you can make them. I was switching weapons a lot during the story and noticed I had 3 pukei weapons.
Tennessee Whiskey

User Info: VFalcone

VFalcone
2 months ago#16
Mechanical Lumu II

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
2 months ago#17
Solid_Seb posted...
The R12 luna/xeno HH has good songs (same as rasping ballad, the meta horn) and high affinity. Aside from that, it has decent white sharpness so you don't need handicraft or MT, which is the main reason I like it. The damage trade off is noticeable though, with rasping ballad being about 200 raw higher.

Luna Styx doesn't have the same songs as Ballad, Blaze does. Both are like 50+ raw behind Ballad though so there's not much comparison there. Bazel HH is our best all around blast option with decent raw stats+status value.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: MrFaceDude

MrFaceDude
2 months ago#18
While GS isn’t really a status weapon the Zorah GS is really good stat wise and the blast pushes it ahead of, or almost ahead of, everything that isn’t Acid Glav on certain monsters.
Psn- tjmincemeat
"Most people use a different weapon when they get bored. Tj uses a different Greatsword skin"-_Angel_

User Info: Solid_Seb

Solid_Seb
2 months ago#19
silverbullet474 posted...
Solid_Seb posted...

Luna Styx doesn't have the same songs as Ballad, Blaze does. Both are like 50+ raw behind Ballad though so there's not much comparison there. Bazel HH is our best all around blast option with decent raw stats+status value.

Like I mentioned, I use blaze for the perks. Bazel horn has negative affinity and low sharpness.

And at a difference of 30 blast, you can make that up pretty easily with the skills saved by not needing handicraft or crit eye 7/wex 3.

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
2 months ago#20
Solid_Seb posted...
Like I mentioned, I use blaze for the perks. Bazel horn has negative affinity and low sharpness.

...no? Bazel has 0% after an augment, and has a better sharpness with only 1 Handicraft needed to hit purple.

Solid_Seb posted...
And at a difference of 30 blast, you can make that up pretty easily with the skills saved by not needing handicraft or crit eye 7/wex 3.

You cannot, and even if you could you'd want to be using those skills anyway.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Good Blast Weapons
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers