• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Good Blast Weapons

User Info: gene0129

gene0129
3 weeks ago#1
Noticed Teo set gives a small boost in blast and...well, decided I wanted to take advantage one day.
PS4/Steam: gene0129
Soulcalibur VI: Seong Mi-na

User Info: greenjelloizgoo

greenjelloizgoo
3 weeks ago#2
Brachy I guess
[](/b19)

User Info: MeowMixMax

MeowMixMax
3 weeks ago#3
Zorah LS
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MeowMixMax
IGN: Makoto / HR:999 MH4U

User Info: DrWayne

DrWayne
3 weeks ago#4
Zorah Magdaros longsword
mrgrgrgr

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 weeks ago#5
Brachy Hammer carried me to endgame till I could craft Nergi and augment Acid.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#6
the_requiem posted...

By the way, isn't the pukei pukei hammer absolutely ridiculous for a majority of master rank? The thing got 1300 raw with 600 something poison and a crazy amount of sharpness lol
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 weeks ago#7
Yeah, it does but I did most of HR with pukei hammer and wanted to switch things up. The Ore Hammer did fine till I could get Brachy.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#8
the_requiem posted...
Yeah, it does but I did most of HR with pukei hammer and wanted to switch things up. The Ore Hammer did fine till I could get Brachy.
Ah, I just picked it up and I was just surprised how much faster I could do hunts I know well. Would have never expected for such a strong wep to be available so early lol. Like 6 and a half minute on rathian with mostly drachen armor is pretty intense xD. Even his tankiness(uraagan) died in less than 10 minutes which is super impressive where I am.
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
3 weeks ago#9
Fairycancel posted...
the_requiem posted...

By the way, isn't the pukei pukei hammer absolutely ridiculous for a majority of master rank? The thing got 1300 raw with 600 something poison and a crazy amount of sharpness lol

The poison is high, the raw is not. That's only 250 true raw for Hammer (class multiplier is 5.2 for display attack power) so it's actually below average by a fair amount given that most high end weapons are around 280-290 and some can run NEB to get even higher
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#10
silverbullet474 posted...
The poison is high, the raw is not. That's only 250 true raw for Hammer (class multiplier is 5.2 for display attack power) so it's actually below average by a fair amount given that most high end weapons are around 280-290 and some can run NEB to get even higher
You can get it very early is my point. It's an excellent wep for a while
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Good Blast Weapons
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

do people still play mhw? Tech Support4 Answers
New to MHW, do I need Iceborne? Main Quest8 Answers
Investigate the Rotten Vale? Side Quest3 Answers
Where do I find guiding coral dragonbone? Side Quest1 Answer
Barioth DB or Beotodus DB? Build2 Answers