• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Reminder that the second Title Update monster will be revealed very soon.

User Info: Critt

Critt
1 week ago#1
I haven't seen others talking about it. They didn't mention any date, however they specifically stated that it will be soon. Considering both Rajang and RE collab were revealed early in the month, I think we'll have a reveal this week-end or next week.

"December 2019 Updates

December will keep the free content updates rolling, kicking off with a soon-to-be revealed new monster being added to the already massive roster in Iceborne. The month will also mark the return of Monster Hunter’s seasonal fests that will offer themed take-overs of the hub area, the return of nearly all previously released event quests, limited bounties for special items and more. This time around though, and for the first time since the expansion’s launch, the fests will be held in both the Astera and Seliana Gathering Hubs."

Source: Gematsu

In general, it seems like they really moved away from that "random drop" content with the trailers released 1-2 days before the updates, but they are actually planning things in decent advance.

User Info: cx6998

cx6998
1 week ago#2
Critt posted...
planning things in decent advance
At least they learnt that lesson from base World.
Peace cannot be achieved by force, it can only be achieved by understanding
-Albert Einstein

User Info: crashman222

crashman222
1 week ago#3
Pretty sweet. I wonder if this means "new" to iceborne or a new monster altogether. We got a fanged beast skeleton now...congalala would be cool but I doubt that's what we get.
"Are you mentally challenged and this is how you reach sxual climax?" - IMRavnos
Psn: tomahawkman22

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 week ago#4
Whatever it is, let it introduce the ice area in the GL so we can finally be done with that
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

User Info: WhiteGold

WhiteGold
1 week ago#5
TEzeon431 posted...
Whatever it is, let it introduce the ice area in the GL so we can finally be done with that

I still want further expansion to The Guiding Lands. A 3rd or 4th area to The Wastes, Vale, Highlands, Recess, and Reach(if it comes with only 2 areas) would be great. To ensure every single monster makes it into the map. Even monsters like Jyuratodus.
Your name may be WhiteGold, but your heart is blacker than coal - Musa--

User Info: Mimic22

Mimic22
1 week ago#6
My bet, pick one :

Rusted Kushala Daora.

Gore Magala.

Valstrax.

User Info: wingzer012

wingzer012
1 week ago#7
It's Fatalis if you watched the 15th anniversary video.
There was a road map at the last dev diary.
After a few hours of solo, I will admit it does get lonely...

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
1 week ago#9
Mimic22 posted...
My bet, pick one :

Rusted Kushala Daora.

Gore Magala.

Valstrax.
I'm hoping for Valstrax.
FC: 1693-0953-3350.

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
1 week ago#10
It's Oroshi Kirin.

Easy excuse to introduce a Hoarfrost Reach section of the GL and is relatively simple to rig together with existing assets (like Lunastra).
Hesitation is defeat.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Reminder that the second Title Update monster will be revealed very soon.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers