• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I just hit 1000 hours and still no attack decoration

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
3 days ago#1
So i just hit my first time milestone in the game and i thought i would celebrate the occasion by saying that in my 1000 hours of playing, I have not had a single attack deco drop. The only one i own is the one you get in base World for playing the game normally. This is not for lack of trying, I have fought every monster, farmed tempered elders in both games in all tiers, beaten all events and even farmed some of the deco events, beaten every optional mission in World and only need 1 more in Iceborne which is the very final one. I have maxed all guiding lands zones to level 7 and got the relevant pendant for doing so and ofcourse, i have used the melder many MANY times.

Still zero attack decorations rewards. GG lol
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
3 days ago#2
Weirdly I could never get one in world and they seem to drop like candy in IB. I have 7 now I think.
(edited 3 days ago)

Terenigma
3 days ago#3
Antfunk posted...
Weirdly I could never get one in world and they seem to drop like candy in IB. I have 7 now I think.

Are you talking about the 4-slot ones that have stuff like Evasion/Attack? If so, i'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the 1-slot attack boost deco.
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
3 days ago#4
Wah wah wah.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: Man_the_kraut

Man_the_kraut
3 days ago#5
800 and have 6. All from base tho. No attack 4 yet. ...rng is rng :( too bad we can't trade decos, I'd give some.

Antfunk
3 days ago#6
Terenigma posted...
Are you talking about the 4-slot ones that have stuff like Evasion/Attack? If so, i'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the 1-slot attack boost deco.
Nope. Singles. I lost all my IB saved data as well and had start again. Lost it I think the day after getting an attack deco. So aside from the free ones/events etc that’s how many I have had.

Terenigma
3 days ago#7
Antfunk posted...
Terenigma posted...
Nope. Singles. I lost all my IB saved data as well and had start again. Lost it I think the day after getting an attack deco. So aside from the free ones/events etc that’s how many I have had.

You and me need to trade luck for a couple of hours lol i mean it's not been all bad for me, i've had other good deco drops such as ironwall / artillery but i've just been tweaking a build today and noticed i could get 90 affinity if i had just ONE more 1-slot attack deco.

User Info: KCGemini

KCGemini
3 days ago#8
Terenigma posted...
I'm talking about the 1-slot attack boost deco.

Start doing threat 3 investigations. Good luck not ending up with more than you need after doing it for a while.
Purification in progress...
https://i.imgur.com/8Zp8mR4.png
(edited 3 days ago)

Antfunk
3 days ago#9
KCGemini posted...
Start doing threat 3 investigations. Good luck not ending up with more than you need after doing it for a while.
Aye I do threat 3 and it’s where I got mine.

User Info: Deaga

Deaga
3 days ago#10
Terenigma posted...
Antfunk posted...

I've had plenty of 1-slot attack decos drop in IB. I had finally gotten to 7 of them towards the end of World's life (guess I had much better luck than you, had a similar playtime) and I must've melded 4 or 5 extras in Iceborne already, maybe more. I guess the higher-tier Feystones from MR, when dropping HR-level decos, have a higher chance of dropping the rarer ones, such as Attack and Artillery.
Shameless self-plug for my MH speedrunning youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DeASDFga
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I just hit 1000 hours and still no attack decoration
  • Post New Message