• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How much did you enjoy this event? (Scale 1-10)

User Info: sulfre

sulfre
1 week ago#1
How much did you enjoy this event?

On a scale of 1-10, how fun was this event for you?

(optional) What's the best thing to come out of this event? (items, decor, music, emotes, etc.)

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 week ago#2
3 because Vaal is just boring fight
The only fun thing for me is zombie mode

User Info: Deaga

Deaga
1 week ago#3
I'm finding it hilarious, 10/10. No need for crazy weirdass collab monsters, just mixup an existing monster a bit. Sure, it's not something to do FOREVER, but hey, events aren't even available forever. It's a great change of pace and I love it!

I'm super biased as an SA main, though. You can just go pew pew pew with ZSDs on it lmao.
Shameless self-plug for my MH speedrunning youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DeASDFga

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
1 week ago#4
Not going to bother doing it. It's boring with bad rewards

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 week ago#5
I would give it a solid 9. Lacks a 10 because of Mr X being paywall but everything else is a riot and i am thoroughly enjoying the event. I know Final fantasy and Witcher both had monsters but both were cancerous and not fun so yeah.
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: Mimic22

Mimic22
1 week ago#6
7, that's what a collab is.

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 week ago#7

Because it made Vaal that much more fun to fight, and actually tolerable with the 120% efflivia resistance (I say 120, because if your weapon is not drawn, you heal hp in effluvium, also, it "hardens" your body so you don't flinch from attacks either)
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: CaoSlayer

CaoSlayer
1 week ago#8
Needs an extreme encounter like all good collabs.

Good thing this is not reddit I feel my karma vanishing.
youtube.com/caoslayer
All Gunlance Videos. Builds, Walkthrough, Naked Runs, and explosions, lots of explosions.

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
1 week ago#9
Zzzzzzz/10

won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

User Info: Solid_Seb

Solid_Seb
1 week ago#10
I gave it a 6, overall too easy. Lacking much content doesn't bother me too much, and I like the quest mechanics, but no challenge makes it more of a chore than a fun experience. Not to be one of those tryhards, but it should have been an AT vaal, or something comparable in difficulty.

No layered armors are a let down, but I'm sure they'll come later.

Also handler should have worn the mr.x costume for the duration of the event
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How much did you enjoy this event? (Scale 1-10)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers