• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is the clutch claw a good addition to Monster Hunter?

User Info: Araito

Araito
1 month ago#251
Halfway through the thread and the results are looking not so good for the claw
PSN: Scrub_Ryan

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#252
Let it die, let it die, can't hold it back anymoooore
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
1 month ago#253
I wouldn't be opposed to removing it by default but making it its own standalone weapon, given its own moveset and balanced around that. While of course removing the forced stagger animation and flinch shots from the game entirely.
Hesitation is defeat.

User Info: Syferonik

Syferonik
1 month ago#254
The best thing of the whole series is the melee combat system. DO NOT ADD s*** THAT MAKES ME USE IT LESS.

User Info: gargar91

gargar91
1 month ago#255
Its amazing :)

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
1 month ago#256
I still don’t use it, except for the awkward GL buttplug thing. I mostly solo and can’t stop spread 3 for any reason, as I farm crowns.

Lazy player. I know. I don’t even know how to use it (or even draw the weapon) and have never wounded a monster or run one into a wall. Don’t need it. Do not care.
Depression and anxiety are not a lifestyle. You don't have to suffer. Get professional help. I did, and it saved my life.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is the clutch claw a good addition to Monster Hunter?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers