• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA for attacking monster parts

User Info: Dio_sg

Dio_sg
3 weeks ago#21
Well people cry until slicing got nerfed to death , si now gunners gonna need help for theirs Golden spikes, anyways , tc You should ask nicely o search a blademaster pal before complain here about ramdoms , they never gonna read You anyways

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 weeks ago#22
GS actually does real good damage to head too. But I do prefer GS players who focus on tail first coz blunt weapons can't cut tails.

If you play Hammer, just launch them in the air. The space is cleared around head and they get the message.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
3 weeks ago#23
Attack the area where you do most damage.
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

User Info: SteelCyclone

SteelCyclone
3 weeks ago#24
No TC,

I'm going to continue to use my jho armor with the part breaker charm maxed out. GreatSwording faces and asses how I see fit.
I like acting like a savage!

User Info: Sacklet

Sacklet
3 weeks ago#25
trying to cut a tail with 4p scaling is a crapshoot. Ideally, everyone runs FF and attacks the spot they deal the most damage
psn: sackings-
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1351669/

User Info: ZavierTheHunter

ZavierTheHunter
3 weeks ago#26
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't disregard my team when attacking a part of the monster. Even though there's been a lot of times when I just get wailed on regardless of my current position.
Here is a wild signature in its natural habitat. Oh wait, that's not a signature...i-it's GRAND METROPOLIS!

User Info: LunaTigris

LunaTigris
3 weeks ago#27
ZavierTheHunter posted...
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't disregard my team when attacking a part of the monster. Even though there's been a lot of times when I just get wailed on regardless of my current position.

Try Flinch Free and online with randoms becomes much more fun.
I couldn't think of anything =,(

User Info: ZetaStriker

ZetaStriker
3 weeks ago#28
I agree somewhat, but honestly on some monsters I find attacking the head with Greatsword is beneficial. On Rajang, for instance, the overhead swing of Greatsword attacks makes it easier to hit that head when its arms are charged than it would be with most weapons. Greatsword also doesn't use wide swings much, so with good positioning they won't interfere with a hammer bro doing their job.

User Info: bored_af

bored_af
3 weeks ago#29
Nor sure on the math or numbers but GS has given me plenty of KOs. I usually just attack the head from the other side if theres a hammer bro on the other.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA for attacking monster parts
  • Topic Archived