• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How to fight Silver Rathalos as SnS?

User Info: zigxzag

zigxzag
4 weeks ago#1
I tried to gg and this is the first result but it's too basic

Bring Poison resist items to combat its deadly talons
Make sure you have Fire resist skills or armor to combat its fiery breath
Use Flash Pods liberally to knock it out of flight mode and onto its ass
Aim for the head to stop its hellfire problem
Aim for the wings and legs to break them, and the tail to sever it

Searched youtube and this is the only video SnS vs Silver R I found but I couldn't learned anything from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlYc-lCZUL0

Could any pro SnS please share some tips about how to fight Silver R?
In Diablo 3 RoS, Rift Guardians find you

User Info: Rayanson

Rayanson
4 weeks ago#2
What?
Who reads these anyway

User Info: Leodon

Leodon
4 weeks ago#3
zigxzag posted...

Free Meal 3 plus Speed Eating 3 works well for just powering through her with heals and cures. You don't really need resist gear if you're using the above. You'll outheal her damage and have more than enough cures to just cure her poison/fire ailments.

Haven't watched the video yet but use the ammo she drops to spam slinger bursts and give yourself an opening. I think you can also slinger burst to knock her out of the sky but not sure how reliable/effective it is at that.

User Info: Leodon

Leodon
4 weeks ago#4
Watched the video and I would suggest the same things I already suggested previously. I'd also add HB3 to your build.

Perfect rush really isn't that great for DPS. You end up missing hits often and that really cuts down on its DPS. Not sure if you're running an elemental build but Falling bashes would be a better burst option. Try to soften the tail when focusing on it for tail cuts. Also more clutch claw spamming for ammo drops. It was a pretty good run overall.

User Info: EinherjerShadow

EinherjerShadow
4 weeks ago#5
Leodon posted...
zigxzag posted...

Free Meal 3 plus Speed Eating 3 works well for just powering through her with heals and cures. You don't really need resist gear if you're using the above. You'll outheal her damage and have more than enough cures to just cure her poison/fire ailments.

Haven't watched the video yet but use the ammo she drops to spam slinger bursts and give yourself an opening. I think you can also slinger burst to knock her out of the sky but not sure how reliable/effective it is at that.

Rathalos is male.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How to fight Silver Rathalos as SnS?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers