• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is the rajang wide 6 GL better dps than the viper tobi long 6 GL?

User Info: Dalymiddleboro1

Dalymiddleboro1
4 weeks ago#1
Topic...

Also on a side note.... are any of the rajang weapons best in slot?

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
4 weeks ago#2
Very likely not...wide at artillery 5 hits for about 125, Long does 250+. Long shelling with focus is faster than wide can outdamage it looks like.
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky
Wish I could flap wings and fly away

Dalymiddleboro1
4 weeks ago#3
_Angel_ posted...
Very likely not...wide at artillery 5 hits for about 125, Long does 250+. Long shelling with focus is faster than wide can outdamage it looks like.

I have long 6 and artillery 5, my charged shells only hit for 156...

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
4 weeks ago#4
Dalymiddleboro1 posted...
_Angel_ posted...

He's including the wsb hits too
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

_Angel_
4 weeks ago#5
_Angel_ posted...

Hm my bad, should have clarified with WSB, which you should always have up as much as you can.
Yahoo is now part of Oath. :blessed:

Dalymiddleboro1
4 weeks ago#6
_Angel_ posted...
_Angel_ posted...

Hm my bad, should have clarified with WSB, which you should always have up as much as you can.

Wsb?

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
4 weeks ago#7
Wyvernstake blast.

You load slinger ammo into the gl, fire off a wyvernstake, and it'll stick on the monster for a time. Shells and explosive damage will detonate it repeatedly for additional damage.

Try to use monster slinger ammo for more wsb uptime.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

_Angel_
4 weeks ago#8
_Angel_ posted...
_Angel_ posted...

Wsb?

Wyrmstake Blast. The sticky you plant on a monster with GL that increases shell damage.
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky
Wish I could flap wings and fly away

User Info: drag10

drag10
4 weeks ago#9
Wsb?
Wyrmstake Blast aka the explosive you attach to a monster after loading slinger ammo into your gunlance.
PSN: AshScar88

User Info: KingofDungPie

KingofDungPie
4 weeks ago#10
I think the bigger issue is the shorter range on the wide 6 shelling. You never really have a problem hitting the WSB with the long 6 but with wide it often misses. Maybe I just need to git gud but to me the long 6 is way more consistent.
"chainstabbing me to death about ten times, laughing and talking s*** the whole time as if anybody should be impressed by his capacity to press R1."
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is the rajang wide 6 GL better dps than the viper tobi long 6 GL?
  • Topic Archived