• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Why do you main your weapon(s)?

User Info: gene0129

gene0129
4 weeks ago#71
Charge Blade

I like Big Axes that are also a bigger Sword and Shield.
PS4/Steam: gene0129
Soulcalibur VI: Seong Mi-na

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
4 weeks ago#72
CaptainWolf posted...
Sorcerer was my first run, actually, and still my second choice.
I just knew Warrior was the one for me after taking the final boss down to one health bar with a lucky charge hit.

I guess they can't really match that truly but double or triple gicel is sexy as f*** if you got other sorcerers lol. Also, maelstrom kills anything that is not a boss by just existing :3. Makes the whole game explorable from the get go as soon as you equip that spell. Super OP
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
4 weeks ago#73
I use the bug glove because I need to get the red in my head before I go to bed or I'll wake up dead next to Ned
Meow!

User Info: CaptainWolf

CaptainWolf
4 weeks ago#74
And one can't forget the goofy bulls*** that is Exequy from atop a slightly elevated rock.
Man, I should get that HD re-release.
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.

User Info: king_wallace

king_wallace
4 weeks ago#75
First game was Tri, I was like "Oh a Lance, that's cool!" I tried it and didn't use another weapon in that game at all.

Dabbled with Bow in 3U but still only played Lance. 4U I decided to try GS, loved it, played it 99% of the time. Same in Generations.

Then for World I was like "oh wow Lance got a bunch of really cool tools and GS works completely different!" So I switched back. Played a decent amount of GS and Bow, though. But in Iceborne, I think my only hunts with other weapons are arena quests.

So I basically main Lance because I know how to use it and don't want to bother learning other weapons.
I was a chemist.

User Info: EHnter

EHnter
4 weeks ago#76
No matter what game, I always try to main the two swords/dual blades type of archetype.

User Info: Pots_Togo

Pots_Togo
4 weeks ago#77
I use everything but cant put down sns this game

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
4 weeks ago#78
CaptainWolf posted...
And one can't forget the goofy bulls*** that is Exequy from atop a slightly elevated rock.

The HD release is soooooo much better. You should give it a try for sure. Runs like a dream. I preffer the switch version thou, something about playing it portable makes it so much fun imo.
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
4 weeks ago#79
Because fun. SA was fun in the base game. Lance is fun in IB.

Hammer and Gunlance are the most fun in the Arenas.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: drag10

drag10
4 weeks ago#80
CaptainWolf posted...
There's something satisfying about laughing at the magic immunity of golems with Exequy lol.
PSN: AshScar88
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Why do you main your weapon(s)?
  • Topic Archived