• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. The Rathalos Vs Rajang Turfwar Is An Insult To Rathalos' Abilities

User Info: Godzilla2020

Godzilla2020
1 month ago#1
Seriously just watching that was painful for anyone who's actually seen Rathalos fight. He literally just gives Rajang a light slap without even using his talons which stuns Rajang. Then Rathalos slowly and mindlessly flies around to apparently flank an already vulnerable foe. He does this while holding his tail out with no shown intention to use it. Essentially making himself vulnerable after he had just left his opponent open to be pinned and killed.

To restate that, Rathalos stunned Rajang with his feet while neglecting to use his talons, ignored the opportunity to kill the monkey, all while positioning himself in a vulnerable position while making an unneeded maneuver.

Had Rathalos been fighting like himself, Rajang would have been pined and killed the moment that Rathalos stunned him. Hell just look at him actually fight without being thrown the https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiotBall for the sake of invoking the https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWorfeffect.

Don't beleive me, look at Rathalos actually fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxv7dJK4bqE

Comepare this to his atrocity of a turf war with Rajang. Here where he actually displays himself to be physically stronger than Rajang(casually sending Segerios flying with a tailswipe is far more impressive than anything that Rajang has ever done).

Hell, Rathalos isn't even the only victim. Plenty of monsters magically loose competence in order to have Rajang "win" his fights with them. It's absolutly sickening, especially with how overrated Rajang is.

User Info: Godzilla2020

Godzilla2020
1 month ago#2
Also, I'm not expecting Rajang fanboys to give me logical rebuttals given their history. I'm pretty sure that this would sum up their reaction quite nicely:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paNhRFd0-cM

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
1 month ago#3
I'm expecting memes
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

User Info: gene0129

gene0129
1 month ago#4
I don't think Rajang gives a flying f*** about fliers if it has super strength and can leap ridiculous amounts in the air.

...On the other hand, it IS bulls*** how Yian Garuga doesn't get trounced by the Jho.

Edit: I should probably mention that Rathalos, at least the normal one, has a weakness to lightning damage.
PS4/Steam: gene0129
Soulcalibur VI: Seong Mi-na

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 month ago#5
lmao

A Rathalos fanboy? Get over it bruh. Rajang DESTROYED your puny Rathalos, and he shall do it again.
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

User Info: DeadBankerDream

DeadBankerDream
1 month ago#6
Did you favourite monster get puny god'd?
"Your mother was a broken down tub of junk with more gentlemen callers than the operator."

User Info: Thebigbroswer

Thebigbroswer
1 month ago#7
TEzeon431 posted...
lmao

A Rathalos fanboy? Get over it bruh. Rajang DESTROYED your puny Rathalos, and he shall do it again.

Stay away from pools. You are too dense to swim.
Insults do not substitute for an agurment.
Taranza's number 1 supporter for smash.

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
1 month ago#8
TC mad cuz Los felt the fury of hot rajang dick
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World Iceborne on PC @ 000 FPS and 0000x0000 resolution at Highest settings

User Info: Thebigbroswer

Thebigbroswer
1 month ago#9
TC: makes a well constructed argument.
Randos: U mAd BrO?
Insults do not substitute for an agurment.
Taranza's number 1 supporter for smash.

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
1 month ago#10
Don't disappoint me now, this very serious discussion must have very serious memes.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. The Rathalos Vs Rajang Turfwar Is An Insult To Rathalos' Abilities
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers