• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: Always update the monster you hunt in TGL

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 month ago#1
This applies to when you are hosting obviously but there are many augments upgrade that require non-elder monsters or end game monsters. I know of one health upgrade that needs a tempered pukie pukie, i'm currently trying to find a tempered Tobi-Kadachi and both of these monsters might be overlooked when you are talking to the handler to update what the current quest objective is because they are not that threatening on paper.

Just remember that many people are needing all kinds of materials and whilst a generic tempered monster might not seem important to you, you might be massively helping someone else because of the way the levels fluxate in TGL and it not being feesable to spend 6 hours just to level down 1 area for 1 monster.

That is all, do your part for the community and i'm sure a time will come when this benefits you too!
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#2
Nothing worse than joining an SoS to realize that not only is the monster different, even the zone is different from the one set in objective. Nowadays I stick to SoS with less than 10 minutes, they're almost always still on first hunt and objectives hold true.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: TrustyPeaches

TrustyPeaches
1 month ago#3
The game should just update the target monster to whatever you're currently tracking, or at least have an option you can set for that.
"I hate this site but I also can't look away from it. It's like a trainwreck that just keeps perpetually happening every day."

User Info: Grand Kirby

Grand Kirby
1 month ago#4
TrustyPeaches posted...
The game should just update the target monster to whatever you're currently tracking, or at least have an option you can set for that.
Hopefully that's one of the upcoming updates
Okay, I rolled a 14. What's that mean? Hsu
That you're a cheater. This is a 12-sided die. Chan

User Info: EazyE17

EazyE17
1 month ago#5
TrustyPeaches posted...

Ye just have what monsters are in the guiding lands on the join screen. Benefits both player and host too. Players can see if it’s worth joining and the host doesn’t have to deal with an influx of players just returning from the expedition as soon as they touch down.
Guess I should remove my FC for a DS stolen almost two years ago from me...
MHW mix in the meantime: https://streamable.com/2ms95
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: Always update the monster you hunt in TGL
  • Topic Archived