• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So with Every update weak weapons will be stronger

User Info: Fernystein

Fernystein
1 month ago#1
They will get more slots and custom mods. Seriously who tought about this system? I think he should be fired

User Info: CaoSlayer

CaoSlayer
1 month ago#2
It is me or the complain has no sense?

What is wrong with making more weapons relevant?
youtube.com/caoslayer
All Gunlance Videos. Builds, Walkthrough, Naked Runs, and explosions, lots of explosions.

User Info: SteelCyclone

SteelCyclone
1 month ago#3
Please more skins/mods for weapons. Better ones the likes of sengoku basara, dmc, and/or onimusha respectively.
I like acting like a savage!

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
1 month ago#4
Fernystein posted...
They will get more slots and custom mods. Seriously who thought about this system? I think he should be fired

Ryozo and Yuya Tokuda won't be fired. Trust me. They'll move on after this game. After all, this game is their creation. Whenever or however they decide what to do with MH games is up to them.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
1 month ago#5
Fernystein posted...
They will get more slots and custom mods. Seriously who tought about this system? I think he should be fired

I dont see the problem with this.
SSBR10: "I don't even know what the heck you're talking about."

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#6
MMX377 posted...
Fernystein posted...
They will get more slots and custom mods. Seriously who thought about this system? I think he should be fired

Ryozo and Yuya Tokuda won't be fired. Trust me. They'll move on after this game. After all, this game is their creation. Whenever or however they decide what to do with MH games is up to them.

Sweet summer child.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: __hiei__

__hiei__
1 month ago#7
i'm sure capcom will fire the people responsible for one of the highest selling games of the generation, and their best selling game of all time. it seems like a great decision.

User Info: Level_99_E-Girl

Level_99_E-Girl
1 month ago#8
I really wish people would stop thinking that a Rarity 10 weapon is inherently weaker than a Rarity 12. I don't quite get where this comes from.
Boosted Support main :^)

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#9
__hiei__ posted...
i'm sure capcom will fire the people responsible for one of the highest selling games of the generation, and their best selling game of all time. it seems like a great decision.

They won't fire them for birthing a Cash Cow. They will fire them if they don't milk it.

Capcom has fired most of the people responsible for their most well known series and characters. If the next game following world sells like crap, I expect a follow up very soon after that one. If it also sells like crap (and by crap I mean traditional MH numbers instead of World numbers), then I don't expect them to continue to be with Capcom for long after that.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
1 month ago#10
Rhiethreal posted...
__hiei__ posted...

They won't fire them for birthing a Cash Cow. They will fire them if they don't milk it.

Capcom has fired most of the people responsible for their most well known series and characters. If the next game following world sells like crap, I expect a follow up very soon after that one. If it also sells like crap (and by crap I mean traditional MH numbers instead of World numbers), then I don't expect them to continue to be with Capcom for long after that.

Sweet cheese and crackers.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So with Every update weak weapons will be stronger
  • Topic Archived