• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Tempered rajang material is for...

User Info: kyton007

kyton007
4 weeks ago#1
Augment lvl12 weapon slots twice.
Now we can run lifestealth and affinity in lvl 12 weapons.
Why no one is talking about this? Also fit pretty well with Jang weapons to turn off that negative affinity, one affinity augment and a easy +4 attack and done.
PSN ID ~ Militoo
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ~ Harukonamimi Ranger 151 !!

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
4 weeks ago#2
kyton007 posted...
Why no one is talking about this? Also fit pretty well with Jang weapons to turn off that negative affinity, one affinity augment and a easy +4 attack and done.

People are talking about this. Talk doesn't always happen in dedicated topics; it's sometimes in bigger topics about other things.

Yes, Health Regen and Affinity on Rare12 weapons is very nice. I may go back to using Immovable Dharma more often now.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: AughtforNaught

AughtforNaught
4 weeks ago#3
Not only that but rare 10 weapons can now have a whopping 9 slots so with custom upgrades can have a lot of tweaking, people probably aren't talking about it more because most of the playerbase hasn't really gotten into the guiding lands, MR 100+ people are the minority for now.

I posted in another topic but the rajang set + SnS is my favorite now, already got it kitted out with extra slots II and augments as well.

Tempered Rajang is the hardest monster in the game now, even lunastra only does her bullcrap when charged Rajang is always in bullcrap mode when tempered, specially in his stomping grounds in the guiding lands.
Burn down the disco // Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music that they constantly play // It says nothing to me about my life

User Info: kyton007

kyton007
4 weeks ago#4
Sirk posted...
kyton007 posted...

People are talking about this. Talk doesn't always happen in dedicated topics; it's sometimes in bigger topics about other things.

Well the case is that this morning a made a topic asking if anyone know what new mats are for and didnt get any answer even bumping the post twice :P Thats what make it feel weird to me. But you may be right, cause when i see a post with 8 pages rarely i read it. And also didnt see nothing about it in youtube videos... so thats why i wonder till i find out myself :P

AughtforNaught posted...

Tempered Rajang is the hardest monster in the game now, even lunastra only does her bullcrap when charged Rajang is always in bullcrap mode when tempered, specially in his stomping grounds in the guiding lands.

Well... i find lunastra much more unfair and hard to me (not specially hard, but the nova spam she has now got me in pain). And for me Rajang is not that hard, atm i always hunt him like MH4U style xP (i hunt hundred of them there >,<') ... A GS crit draw build and poke until big openings. Probably if i try with any other weapon he will crush me, is really fast.
PSN ID ~ Militoo
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ~ Harukonamimi Ranger 151 !!

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
4 weeks ago#5
R10 weapons get 6 custom augments now and 9 base slots.

Thats +60 element from custom augments and +150 element from base augments

210 element. That is literally the same base elemental value of most of the BiS Dual Blades from High Rank. Incredibly significant boost in damage, especially with TCE.
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

User Info: Exo_Icarus

Exo_Icarus
4 weeks ago#6
Because unless it's for Greatsword or Hammer it's not all that worth running health regen over more affinity or more element.
" Imagination is the essence of discovery. "

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
4 weeks ago#7
Exo_Icarus posted...
Because unless it's for Greatsword or Hammer it's not all that worth running health regen over more affinity or more element.

Is that true for LS, CB, HH?

Legit question.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: JustinMeme

JustinMeme
4 weeks ago#8
AughtforNaught posted...
Not only that but rare 10 weapons can now have a whopping 9 slots so with custom upgrades can have a lot of tweaking, people probably aren't talking about it more because most of the playerbase hasn't really gotten into the guiding lands, MR 100+ people are the minority for now.

Christ, are elemental DB and bow builds just absolutely broken now when fully augmented?
Yes my name is reallyJustin and yes my last name is really Meme I don't care what the haters say Memes are part of my DNA and you can't take that away frome me!

User Info: windklinge

windklinge
4 weeks ago#9
kyton007 posted...

yeah. lets just waste the augs on negative affinity weapons while the other options would be vastly superior. you cannot hit 100% affinity with the jang weapons most the time as you would be 100% dependant on clutch weakening beeing in effect. and even then you would struggle to keep 100% most the time with them. base options are superior. the raw gain just doesnt justify loseing so much affinity plus beeing forced to slot handi 5 on top to even get white.

jang weapons suck. negative affinity weapons need to be removed flat out. with the changes to mm they are just plain stupid on non fixed dmg weapons.

User Info: windklinge

windklinge
4 weeks ago#10
Sirk posted...
Exo_Icarus posted...

Is that true for LS, CB, HH?

Legit question.

ls still does fine with health aug 1 still. health/affinity will be 100% meta on ls r12.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Tempered rajang material is for...
  • Topic Archived