• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So what's the new IG build?

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
4 days ago#1
Before I had the whole odogaron/eye patch and dragoon set.

But now what’s the new endgame set for IG users?
Don't runaway from troubles... instead meet them Hedons.

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
4 days ago#2
By and large, the same Master's Touch with Brute Tiggy chest and Garuga greaves set that most melee weapons like will be ideal here. True Crit Element probably outperforms it in some matchups, but it's pretty close even then.
Meow!

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
4 days ago#3
Ruinous Catastrophe and Infinite Wisdom got buffed with the inclusion of a 5th Augment slot, allowing them both a health and affinity augment. So that's nice.
I'd probably stick to an RC Master's Touch build with Agi V.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: eastman1982

eastman1982
4 days ago#4
I actually am enjoying a critical status blast build it does a lot of damage and is fun. Also try viper glaive it’s good critical para built
"I got your back like a butt crack!"
psn user Darth_Eastman

User Info: JD Old No7

JD Old No7
4 days ago#5
Seems the go to armor is the standard 3 piece Teo, Brute chest, and Garuga legs.

My question is, do appropriate elemental weapons outdamage Nerg or Shara raw? Without going with crit element. Guess it's matchup dependent.
Tennessee Whiskey
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: sockrox

sockrox
4 days ago#6
JD Old No7 posted...
Seems the go to armor is the standard 3 piece Teo, Brute chest, and Garuga legs.

My question is, do appropriate elemental weapons outdamage Nerg or Shara raw? Guess it's matchup dependent.

I thought more often than not they will so yes matchup dependent but... the matchups typically will favor element.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So what's the new IG build?
  • Post New Message