• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Capcom we appreciate Rajang, but those weapons.....

User Info: RatchetClankO

RatchetClankO
4 days ago#11
SA looks okay for most part.

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
4 days ago#12
There wasnt a Portable 3rd G, unless you mean Portable 2nd and that was a typo.
As for Eanjang's gear. The weapons look fine except the Duel Blades. The Chargeblade, Switch Axe, and Bow are really cool to me.
The armor isn't great but it uses the gen 2 design where it's redesign for 4U is much better.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: Miss_Chen

Miss_Chen
4 days ago#13
prsboys posted...
There wasnt a Portable 3rd G, unless you mean Portable 2nd and that was a typo.
As for Eanjang's gear. The weapons look fine except the Duel Blades. The Chargeblade, Switch Axe, and Bow are really cool to me.
The armor isn't great but it uses the gen 2 design where it's redesign for 4U is much better.

Whoops thanks for correcting my old mind....

Yes portable 2g I play it with english patch before it was release in NA
Woman must not accept; she must challenge...
FFBE:345,491,776 PSN:subaru2985 Nintendo Switch: SW-2801-4984-2212

User Info: eastman1982

eastman1982
4 days ago#14
Problem with these weapons is the same as all negative affinity weapons they killed max might and there’s not as much build diversity everything is crit rate, crit damage and aggitator for dps negative affinity becomes a massive chore
"I got your back like a butt crack!"
psn user Darth_Eastman

User Info: windklinge

windklinge
4 days ago#15
eastman1982 posted...
Problem with these weapons is the same as all negative affinity weapons they killed max might and there’s not as much build diversity everything is crit rate, crit damage and aggitator for dps negative affinity becomes a massive chore

pretty much this.

coupled with the fact that these NEED handicraft to work (AND still only gain white in the end) on top and the 20 true raw gain is pretty much nullyfied. for example compared to goldian ls jang ls loses 25% affinity. there is just no way to make up for such a massive loss and no. the new ability to augment affintiy on r12 with health doesnt change anything about this sadly as its still a fixed 25% loss in the end.

current raw ls builds already run every single affinity boost skill in the game (except mm) so its flat out impossible to get the jang ls to a level where it would outperform goldian/nerg currently.

plus the thunder element is pure dev bulls***. its just put in to prevent elementless. its far too low to ever have any impact on anything by itself. atleast pickle had top tier sharpness and decent element + elderseal. these weapons are nothing like that but still retain the affinity penalty.

they really need to reconsider mm changes asap.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Fernystein

Fernystein
4 days ago#16
GS is Good, not better than acid, but it is a Good alternative

User Info: zepfan79

zepfan79
4 days ago#17
Wide 6 gunlance was needed, and will be made
(message deleted)

User Info: zalabar22

zalabar22
4 days ago#19
I mean, you guys did want more unique weapons... right? Who said those weapons all had to be good looking?
Psn: ZalabarDSi XboxOne: Zalabar22 Switch:Zalabar
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World Iceborne, Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Star Wars Battlefront 2

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
4 days ago#20
They have pretty high raw values. I'm sure someone can find a way to make use of them.
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Capcom we appreciate Rajang, but those weapons.....
  • Post New Message