• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Tempered Gold Rath/Silver Los

User Info: Jimdb

Jimdb
1 week ago#11
do they reward anything else?
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF

User Info: SilverClock

SilverClock
1 week ago#12
https://i.imgtc.ws/Z03r3mc.jpg
Had to put on a different weapon to get a good look at it. "Gold Rathian Claws"
@Antari18
I'm nowhere near getting the silver one currently. Though I'm assuming it's just a silver variant.
3DS FC: 5327-2159-0942
SW FC: 3494-3931-9019

User Info: Kanal5nail

Kanal5nail
1 week ago#13
SilverClock posted...
https://i.imgtc.ws/Z03r3mc.jpg
Had to put on a different weapon to get a good look at it. "Gold Rathian Claws"
@Antari18
I'm nowhere near getting the silver one currently. Though I'm assuming it's just a silver variant.

I can confirm its the same just silver.

User Info: kah

kah
1 week ago#14
Does geo work on those two?

SilverClock
1 week ago#15
Yes, within TGL. Like usual.

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
1 week ago#16
Does anyone know what are the materials that they drop in their tempered form in TGL for?

SilverClock
1 week ago#17
Whoa I just got a Silver Rathalos lure from slaying a tempered Velkhana and I've never even seen it yet. My coral region is only level 1. Nice. And I haven't seen what they're for yet kanon, maybe high tier augments?

User Info: Caramelon

Caramelon
1 week ago#18
kanon951 posted...
Does anyone know what are the materials that they drop in their tempered form in TGL for?
Tempered silver scale for silver los... Im guessing tempered gold scale for gold rathian but I havent fought it yet.

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 week ago#19
Captured 1 of each last night. A lot of breaks and Geology. 0 Great Spiritvein. So it's still just RNG.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Tempered Gold Rath/Silver Los
  • Topic Archived