• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Still can't get Silver Rathalos to spawn after 11.01 Update

User Info: Dreyven

Dreyven
1 week ago#1
I've been trying for a good while to get Silverlos to spawn but no luck so far. I locked the Coral Highlands to level 6 but I haven't seen the tracks yet. I defeated Ruiner Nergigante and I currently have the Elder Dragon tracker and Fanged Wyvern tracker thing in the upper right corner when in the Guiding Lands. Would I have to fill that up to be able to find tracks for Silverlos?

User Info: Black3ace

Black3ace
1 week ago#2
He's a 2 star spawn at level 6 so he has a relatively uncommon appearance rate. Quickest method of getting him to spawn is to cycle between different map expeditions and looking for "???" in TGL monster list.

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 week ago#3
Him and Gold Rathian are native to the new Volcanic Area btw, so it might be easier if you level that up
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

User Info: MatraTheEternal

MatraTheEternal
1 week ago#4
Something to keep in mind is that if you're out there and a monster leaves the locale and Silver shows up to take its place for your first time he won't even show up in the area map. You will have to just go check out the Coral area and he should be there. This applies to all rank 6s.

User Info: Dreyven

Dreyven
1 week ago#5
Thanks for all the info. I also read that a tempered version of Silverlos shows up at level 7 so I might try that out as well.

User Info: Deaga

Deaga
1 week ago#6
MatraTheEternal posted...
Something to keep in mind is that if you're out there and a monster leaves the locale and Silver shows up to take its place for your first time he won't even show up in the area map. You will have to just go check out the Coral area and he should be there. This applies to all rank 6s.

While he won't show up, it should be easy to infer he's in the area. If you have two non-ED monster icons only, that means the third one is an unknown monster, which would probably be Silver Rathalos.
Shameless self-plug for my MH speedrunning youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DeASDFga
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Still can't get Silver Rathalos to spawn after 11.01 Update
  • Topic Archived