• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Thoughts on Rajang?

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
4 days ago#71
Terenigma posted...
Ok...

With Rajang having WE, you can do some insane things with gear. Look at this madness:

https://i.imgtc.ws/ZSODacX.jpg

I've got all that on my frost craft, basically.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: HolySage

HolySage
4 days ago#72
gargar91 posted...
MMX377 posted...
Rhiethreal posted...
1/10, not a fun fight, weapons are bad, palico equipment is bad, a few pieces of armor are decent

Negative comment about how Rajang fights with your nerfed favorite skills and your nerfed favorite weapons?

Get over it.

Rhiethreal posted...
Yep, fundamentally bad choices like this are why I take issue with the new director. They are the kinds of things that shouldn't even sound like a good idea on paper, but they still made it into the game under him.

Sounds like you have a personal issue against Ryozo...

i have this prick on my ignore list for quite some time now, aaaand it was a good idea.

I'm wondering why i don't.....I don't think i have seen a post from him that wasn't mostly horse s***.
Judgment thou must face, Thine own hell.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: mnowicki091

mnowicki091
4 days ago#73
The kirin cutscene made me cry, had to stop playing after that. Will give it another go today

User Info: gargar91

gargar91
4 days ago#74
HolySage posted...
gargar91 posted...
MMX377 posted...
Rhiethreal posted...
1/10, not a fun fight, weapons are bad, palico equipment is bad, a few pieces of armor are decent

Negative comment about how Rajang fights with your nerfed favorite skills and your nerfed favorite weapons?

Get over it.

Rhiethreal posted...
Yep, fundamentally bad choices like this are why I take issue with the new director. They are the kinds of things that shouldn't even sound like a good idea on paper, but they still made it into the game under him.

Sounds like you have a personal issue against Ryozo...

i have this prick on my ignore list for quite some time now, aaaand it was a good idea.

I'm wondering why i don't.....I don't think i have seen a post from him that wasn't mostly horse s***.

that guy thinks that his opinion is only one that matters, such an arrogant douchebag, just look at the thread name of one of his threads, that alone shows that he lives in a bubble.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
4 days ago#75
I dont know if anyone has seen the CGI version of the Beowolf movie but Rajang crunching on the horn reminds me of Grendal crunching on human head. Terrifically terrifying!
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: eastman1982

eastman1982
4 days ago#76
Great music for him, great turf wars completely unique monster a fun but tough fight glad I never bought into over spamming clutch claw. Hammer 1st time no deaths but man I came close twice capped him in the end. 8/10 only disappointment is no optional mission and no arena fight for capture
"I got your back like a butt crack!"
psn user Darth_Eastman
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
4 days ago#77
Idk if it's me but I swear Kakarot seems smaller here for some reason.

Fight itself is great, easier than the previous games for sure but still packs a fun challenge overall.

I really like this funky take on his theme as well.
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
so I guess we have 4 (types of) turf wars

Rajang versus Azurelos/Yian Garuga - grabs 'em by the tail and styles on them
Rajang versus Kirin (unique!) - rips off horn and styles on kirin
Rajang versus Savage Jho - nerg copypasta reeeeeee
Rajang versus Ruinerg (unique!) - jumps on nerg and uppercuts, gets swiped and sent flying across the stage lmao

haven't seen anything else

User Info: gargar91

gargar91
4 days ago#79
FeatherrineAuAu posted...
so I guess we have 4 (types of) turf wars

Rajang versus Azurelos/Yian Garuga - grabs 'em by the tail and styles on them
Rajang versus Kirin (unique!) - rips off horn and styles on kirin
Rajang versus Savage Jho - nerg copypasta reeeeeee
Rajang versus Ruinerg (unique!) - jumps on nerg and uppercuts, gets swiped and sent flying across the stage lmao

haven't seen anything else

yea the jang vs nergi one is so freaking badass. :) that makes me like both monsters even more.
Fought it last night, first try. Kept calling this thing Blanka since his recovery game's been improved imo. Iceborne's killing it with the Monster intros, too--seeing that thing snap a Kirin horn like a friggin' slim jim is chilling.

I can't wait to fight the Tempered Version!
"A dream's only fantasy, but once you made your dream, it's no longer fantasy."
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Thoughts on Rajang?
  • Post New Message