• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Thoughts on Rajang?

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
4 days ago#61
DrakeRathalos posted...
I really like Rajang in 4th Gen and I would say I'm not disappointed even the slightest with this new Rajang. Seems like Ichihara has taken World's full potential to make monsters more fun to hunt than in previous games, which is why I don't understand why...

MMX377 posted...
Rhiethreal posted...
Yep, fundamentally bad choices like this are why I take issue with the new director. They are the kinds of things that shouldn't even sound like a good idea on paper, but they still made it into the game under him.

Sounds like you have a personal issue against Ryozo...

...this claim from Rhiethreal about Rajang's fight I think is stupid.
More like he has personal grudge with Ichihara and really want MonHun to back to the s***ty days that was base World by demanding Tokuda to return.

Tokuda...? Hmm... he hated Ryozo because he made MHW. So he wanted him out and wanted Tokuda in and change MHW into the old-fashion way MH?
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: gargar91

gargar91
4 days ago#62
MMX377 posted...
Rhiethreal posted...
1/10, not a fun fight, weapons are bad, palico equipment is bad, a few pieces of armor are decent

Negative comment about how Rajang fights with your nerfed favorite skills and your nerfed favorite weapons?

Get over it.

Rhiethreal posted...
Yep, fundamentally bad choices like this are why I take issue with the new director. They are the kinds of things that shouldn't even sound like a good idea on paper, but they still made it into the game under him.

i have this prick on my ignore list for quite some time now, aaaand it was a good idea.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
4 days ago#63
MMX377 posted...
personal

Please don't use words you don't understand.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
4 days ago#64
DrakeRathalos posted...
I really like Rajang in 4th Gen and I would say I'm not disappointed even the slightest with this new Rajang. Seems like Ichihara has taken World's full potential to make monsters more fun to hunt than in previous games, which is why I don't understand why...

MMX377 posted...
Rhiethreal posted...

...this claim from Rhiethreal about Rajang's fight I think is stupid.
More like he has personal grudge with Ichihara and really want MonHun to back to the s***ty days that was base World by demanding Tokuda to return.

Dude's fixation is really weird
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World Iceborne on PC @ 000 FPS and 0000x0000 resolution at Highest settings

User Info: potatocharlie

potatocharlie
4 days ago#65
So, I hear there's a decent Sticky HBG and the Wide 6 GL from him.

And the head piece and coil might be useful for fitting WEx onto builds without slotting it in.

Hey, it is what it is. New monster. Some new gear. Cool. Wish they'd release monster packs instead of one at a time though..
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
4 days ago#66
Average fight, weapons are garbage except maybe gunlance, not a fan of the armor skill-wise.
Got a minute? You might learn something.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: cooolio

cooolio
4 days ago#67
MMX377 posted...

Tokuda...? Hmm... he hated Ryozo because he made MHW. So he wanted him out and wanted Tokuda in and change MHW into the old-fashion way MH?

Ryozo was the producer for world. Tokuda is the one who directed it. TC likes MHW, but not the expansion, Iceborne. Ichihara is the director of iceborne, so that is the one you should be saying he has a personal grudge against if you are going to claim that.

Also, iceborne is closer to old fashion MH than base world at least in difficulty. Monster Hunter World as a whole is still far from old fashion MH with the mantles, CC and a few other additions.
Life is neither cruel nor precious. Some people are just born in pain others either walk in it or wield it.

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
4 days ago#68
Ok...

With Rajang having WE, you can do some insane things with gear. Look at this madness:

https://i.imgtc.ws/ZSODacX.jpg
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: HolySage

HolySage
4 days ago#69
Terenigma posted...
Ok...

With Rajang having WE, you can do some insane things with gear. Look at this madness:

https://i.imgtc.ws/ZSODacX.jpg

Well, You can hit hard, that's for sure..but that seems to be about it.
Judgment thou must face, Thine own hell.

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
4 days ago#70
Rhiethreal posted...
Caroniver posted...
Rhiethreal posted...
1/10, not a fun fight, weapons are bad, palico equipment is bad, a few pieces of armor are decent

That's weird. I thought you'd really enjoy Rajang, seeing how he provides the fix to your Clutch Claw complaints. After all, he actively punishes you for spamming the Claw when it's not safe, and you can't use it on his weakspot, so the best place to soften is his hindlegs, turning an OK hitzone into a weakpoint.
That, and he only has like 15 moves, so all the tells are really easy, meaning a weapon with a counter (like Lance) should make quick work of him.

I don't like tedium. I find him tedious because it feels like I spend more time chasing him around than actually fighting him.
I like the cut of your jib.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Thoughts on Rajang?
  • Post New Message