• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Thoughts on Rajang?

User Info: Pots_Togo

Pots_Togo
1 week ago#41
Tempered is manageable, but your a little hung ho in tgl. I fear his 1 death investigations

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 week ago#42
Considering the special assignment was my first hunt against him I think I did well killing it sub 15 without cart. In MP tho he's really nuts and his tempered version triple carts me because he attacked me when I was picking up shinies lol but then again there's no real penalty carting in GL so better pick up those shinies before disappear

User Info: VagrantSun

VagrantSun
1 week ago#43
Caroniver posted...
VagrantSun posted...
a ton of unique animations

Every single one. Rajang's skeleton isn't used by anything else in World. All of his movements are his own.

He shares Nerg's turf war against Deviljho, actually, but that's nitpicking, I can't think of any other motions he's cribbed.

User Info: Kipp94

Kipp94
1 week ago#44
VagrantSun posted...
Caroniver posted...
VagrantSun posted...
a ton of unique animations

Every single one. Rajang's skeleton isn't used by anything else in World. All of his movements are his own.

He shares Nerg's turf war against Deviljho, actually, but that's nitpicking, I can't think of any other motions he's cribbed.

That aside it's such a breath of fresh f***ing air. Watch tho they give the other monkeys like half his animations next game.
PSN - Kipper_DA_BOSS

User Info: JustinMeme

JustinMeme
1 week ago#45
His theme is absolutely awesome. Sounds like console Donkey Kong games/George of the Jungle with the brass and jungle drums. Really fits the wild King Kong design, I love it.
Yes my name is reallyJustin and yes my last name is really Meme I don't care what the haters say Memes are part of my DNA and you can't take that away frome me!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 week ago#46
I don't like that with Guard 5 and Guard up on Lance he can still do a move that does almost 1/3 of your health in chip damage. That is some serious BS and defeats the whole purpose of a guard build. What's the point of even using a Lance if the shield does nothing? Rajang can use that attack several times too so without a health augment you're constantly putting your Lance away to heal since it's not designed to roll away and instead it's used to GUARD dash.

That's my only problem with Rajang so far.
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
1 week ago#47
Terenigma posted...
I don't like that with Guard 5 and Guard up on Lance he can still do a move that does almost 1/3 of your health in chip damage. That is some serious BS and defeats the whole purpose of a guard build. What's the point of even using a Lance if the shield does nothing? Rajang can use that attack several times too so without a health augment you're constantly putting your Lance away to heal since it's not designed to roll away and instead it's used to GUARD dash.

That's my only problem with Rajang so far.

Probably gonna make an evade set for him.

I like him...he is a new challenge
Yahoo is now part of Oath. :blessed:

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 week ago#48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w95Hj8Pa_G0

Someone explain to me how this is fair. I have Guard 5 and Guard up on and i thought i timed the power-guard well enough to block this. But look how much damage it took. Seriously. How is this fair?
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: dexter1984

dexter1984
1 week ago#49
Terenigma posted...

Someone explain to me how this is fair. I have Guard 5 and Guard up on and i thought i timed the power-guard well enough to block this. But look how much damage it took. Seriously. How is this fair?

You know you take more damage when power guarding in comparison to normal guard right?

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
1 week ago#50
dexter1984 posted...
Terenigma posted...

You know you take more damage when power guarding in comparison to normal guard right?

Even so, it's not advisable to guard that move...it does a good bit of chip, knocks you back, and Rajang can follow up quickly. :(
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky
Wish I could flap wings and fly away
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Thoughts on Rajang?
  • Post New Message