• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Thoughts on Rajang?

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
1 week ago#21
Still don't like him.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco
I've fought him twice so far. Both times were irritating. He isn't that difficult. Tempered will suck, sure but this one, eh He just jumps around a bunch dragging, out the fight.
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
(edited 1 week ago)
I had no idea I couldn't grab the head with clutch claw,I was still flinchshotting it though.

I used Azure Rathalos and Savage Jho for Turf wars too.

Azure got wrecked hard in a one sided Turf war, Jho for some reason kept scaring Rajang to run away.

So I made Jho enraged, and chased down Rajang.
Rajang wasn't having that though, and did a turf war.

After that I teamed up with Jho before Rajang ran again.

Anyways, captured it. How about those Armor Skills, huh? That's some broke arse skill set.
Phantasy Star Online 2 Ship 7

User Info: Lord_Xandros

Lord_Xandros
1 week ago#24
Dead in about 15 minutes, no carts. Didn't know you could flinch shot the arms, I was trying to grapple his head for a while and just gave up trying to flinch him.

I ranked him a 6. Not the most fun experience you could have in the game, and a bit overrated to be honest.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/A-Ravenwing.png
Sales: PS4 - 91.6 Million, Xbox One - 41 Million // Why does the snow taste like salt...

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
1 week ago#25
Ugly armor and underwhelming weapons. 🙄

User Info: KingofDungPie

KingofDungPie
1 week ago#26
He could have been a little more difficult. Felt like even the first fight against him was a little too easy.
"chainstabbing me to death about ten times, laughing and talking s*** the whole time as if anybody should be impressed by his capacity to press R1."

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 week ago#27
Its a little tough to judge the range of his aerial arm smash move. Hits a wider field than you might expect. But the rest of his moves are pretty straight forward. Not the hardest fight, but definitely tougher than anything else in MR right now.
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 week ago#28
KingofDungPie posted...
He could have been a little more difficult. Felt like even the first fight against him was a little too easy.

It was likely made easier to make sure most players can finish it. I recall even the assignment Jho seemed to be easier.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: ChibiSoma

ChibiSoma
1 week ago#29
Bland, slow, annoying, runs away every 3 minutes.

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
1 week ago#30
wow, he destroyed me by spamming that super fast spin move. Knocked me down and kept timing it for when I stood up. Delayed wakeup didn't work since he just waited until I stood up to do the super fast spin move again. That was some bs.

still beat it on first try though, but that was one frustrating cart.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Thoughts on Rajang?
  • Post New Message