• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Layered Armor List (probably partial still)

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#1
This is a list of layered currently that I can see:
Costs to craft are Crystals and Bones from the GL, along with some other minor bits from monsters, and monster GL special parts. Nothing overly difficult.

Leather
Chain
Hunter A
Hunter B
Vespoid
Hornetaur
Kestodon Arms
Gajau Boots
Shamos Helm
Jagras
Kulu-Ya-Ku
Tzitzi-Ya-Ku
Pukei A
Pukei B
Anja A
Anja B
Jyura
Tobi
Radobaan A
Radobaan B

It is tied to what materials you have, as any other, so no need to flip out if your favorite isn't listed, it may require Tempered drops, or you haven't faced the monster yet.

If anyone else has other sets from this, post them here.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: Silverwyrm

Silverwyrm
1 week ago#2
I expect they will add more through patches, which I am fine with

User Info: Exo_Icarus

Exo_Icarus
1 week ago#3
I have over 100 of almost all GL mats for both regular and tempered monsters. I'm making everything right away.
" Imagination is the essence of discovery. "

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
1 week ago#4
Time to rock the Jyura no shame.
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: Catmeister

Catmeister
1 week ago#5
Kestodon blade arm finally.

Time to cut everyone like the kool kid i am
Troll slayer Cate: the hero Gamefaqs needs, but certainty not the one it deserves.
Ya'all need more pizza.

User Info: Irony

Irony
1 week ago#6
All the bad looking ones
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#7
Irony posted...
All the bad looking ones

Well, according to another topic, it's the T1 from World, so it looks like they are going to dole them out over a number of updates.

We'll probably see T2 with November, and T3 with December, possibly more in December because it's a major update.

We will likely get all MR layered armors with the January 2-year anniversary, because they would play it off as a big gift to all their players, for reaching the two year mark.

Update: Checking in game, those without the Alpha/Beta listing will only color change according to the Alpha set HR rules. Which strengthens the belief that none are really LR at all, because LR doesn't get any color change options.

If it's listed once, it's the HR Alpha set.
If it's listed twice, it's the HR Alpha and Beta sets.

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 week ago#8
crystals? you mean those things that have a worse drop rate than an attack decoration? f*** off capcom and f*** all of you that think this was a good idea attaching that s*** to layered armors.
I like the cut of your jib.

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#9
thetraveler posted...
crystals? you mean those things that have a worse drop rate than an attack decoration? f*** off capcom and f*** all of you that think this was a good idea attaching that s*** to layered armors.

Uh....you mine for them. It's not exactly difficult to slot in Geologist to max level and mine each ore spot a good number of times.

And the full 5-piece layered sets are a joke on cost anyways:

Anja Alpha - 5 Flickering Flamepelts, 3 Anja Fur, 3 Fierce Dragonvein Bone, and 2 Mossy Greatbone
Pukei Beta - 5 Fragrant Poison Sac, 3 Pukei Cortex, 3 Fierce Dragonvein Bone, and 2 Decayed Crystal

All of the five piece set costs are like this.

It's 5 of the special GL material that monster drops, 3 pieces of a MR material dropped by the monster, 3 of the special bone drops they get from Guiding Lands, and 2 Bones/Crystals gathered from the region they are commonly found in from the Guiding Lands.

Not exactly a heavy cost. Hunt the monster a couple times and gather bones/ore from a region.

User Info: Highlen

Highlen
1 week ago#10
I always liked the hunter armor
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Layered Armor List (probably partial still)
  • Topic Archived