• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. 11.01 is now live!

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
4 days ago#61
TrustyPeaches posted...
ChibiSoma posted...
Rajang weapons are hot garbage.

The heavy bowgun seems like a contender for best Sticky spam weapon.

Oh, and the new 'volcano region' is two rooms. That's it. One has lava, one's got a hill like in Uragaan's lair in Recess, only taller. So f***ing lazy.

To be fair, literally every other area besides Ancient Forest in the Guiding Lands is technically 2 rooms,

Forest is technically 2 rooms as well.
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: TrustyPeaches

TrustyPeaches
4 days ago#62
Sonsaru posted...
TrustyPeaches posted...
ChibiSoma posted...
Rajang weapons are hot garbage.

The heavy bowgun seems like a contender for best Sticky spam weapon.

Oh, and the new 'volcano region' is two rooms. That's it. One has lava, one's got a hill like in Uragaan's lair in Recess, only taller. So f***ing lazy.

To be fair, literally every other area besides Ancient Forest in the Guiding Lands is technically 2 rooms,

Forest is technically 2 rooms as well.

Huh?

Even if you don’t count the areas on the border of Wildspire Wastes and Coral Highlands that are like a mix of two areas, that’s still 5 regions.
"I hate this site but I also can't look away from it. It's like a trainwreck that just keeps perpetually happening every day."

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
4 days ago#63
It's actually funny that ancient forest is known to be the worst map by far, and that even in the GunLance they made it stupidly annoying and confusing.

Lol capcom, stop.

User Info: Kipp94

Kipp94
3 days ago#64
valikkster posted...
It's actually funny that ancient forest is known to be the worst map by far, and that even in the GunLance they made it stupidly annoying and confusing.

Lol capcom, stop.

I'd still say the GL forest is leagues above the Ancient Forest.
PSN - Kipper_DA_BOSS
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. 11.01 is now live!
  • Post New Message