• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. rajang armor alpha and beta + palico

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
4 days ago#61
Lmfao

Also, @Panthera you are appreciated
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World Iceborne on PC @ 000 FPS and 0000x0000 resolution at Highest settings
(edited 4 days ago)
TF is going on with you two?

At any rate, I really liked the beta helm and waist so I made an impromptu hammer set last night that incorporates them before going to sleep.

Rajang Helm B
Rex Roar Mail B
Diablos Nero Gloves B
Rajang Waist B
Garuga Legs B
Handicraft IV Charm

I don’t remember all the skills, but I know with my decos it gives me CE7, CB3, WE3, Handicraft 5, Slugger 3, Health 2 and Aggressor. It could be better, but I like it so far.
PSN: LostRequiem1

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
4 days ago#63
Umbris_Letalis posted...
TF is going on with you two?

It's an A and B argument. Stay out of it, C.

Nice hammer set btw.
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World Iceborne on PC @ 000 FPS and 0000x0000 resolution at Highest settings

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
4 days ago#64
Akubarix posted...
Rathalos+ and chrome razor for life.

Gotta get that attack boost large, I guess. I personally preferred the look on Dragon but I can acknowledge Los+ as the superior armor.

I didn't have enough time to get around to making los+ though. When I wanted to flex I'd wear dragon gunner and lao cannon since almost nobody was stupid enough to keep farming Los plates after getting dragon blademaster and eternal annihilator except for me
Official God King of the PS4 Boards.
350 Pound Bench Press on YT-Darcnesstrophies
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
4 days ago#65
SlajifrasH045 posted...
Akubarix posted...
Rathalos+ and chrome razor for life.

Gotta get that attack boost large, I guess. I personally preferred the look on Dragon but I can acknowledge Los+ as the superior armor.

I didn't have enough time to get around to making los+ though. When I wanted to flex I'd wear dragon gunner and lao cannon since almost nobody was stupid enough to keep farming Los plates after getting dragon blademaster and eternal annihilator except for me

Attack up large, recovery up and provoker. I preferred the red to the black. As I mostly ran GS, wind res was a wasted skill because I could either armor through it or crouch anyway.

I ultimately made everything that demanded plates.EVERYTHING. and I gotta say that when I hear about the complaints of mantle drop rates, I want to show them that wonderful 1% carve from the tail only percentile that made people go insane.
Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. rajang armor alpha and beta + palico
  • Post New Message