• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. rajang armor alpha and beta + palico

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
4 days ago#51
RoadRollerGuy posted...
I hate weeb armor, not gonna use it.

Why do you keep whining about weeb stuff when your username is a reference to one of the most memetic Japanese franchises out there.

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
4 days ago#52
HolySage posted...
_Angel_ posted...
thetraveler posted...
Not gunna lie. I had to do a double take before I realized which hunter was hte female. Once again, Capcom afraid to make attractive female armor that also looks badass.

You mean a micro bikini that has 850 defense yeah

I love dumb posts like these, Always some fool who does not seem to understand that attractive doesn't always mean skimpy or ass and t*** hanging out. Grow up.

As for the topic, armor looks ok, Not any better or worse then what's already in, like the head though.

I love angry posters like you. Getting ya undies bunched up in your asscrack, tripping over yourself to tell off a stranger on the internets. You feel good homie? I'm glad. :D
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky
Wish I could flap wings and fly away
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
4 days ago#53
SlajifrasH045 posted...
Akubarix posted...
Hunters shall ride... shiny and chrome(razor).

I remember you from monster Hunter ps2

I remember you were a proponent of it back then when everyone preferred black dragon spear and eternal annihilator but It is incredible to me that you're STILL preaching about chrome razor 15 years later

Rathalos+ and chrome razor for life.
Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018

User Info: HolySage

HolySage
4 days ago#54
_Angel_ posted...
HolySage posted...
_Angel_ posted...
thetraveler posted...
Not gunna lie. I had to do a double take before I realized which hunter was hte female. Once again, Capcom afraid to make attractive female armor that also looks badass.

You mean a micro bikini that has 850 defense yeah

I love dumb posts like these, Always some fool who does not seem to understand that attractive doesn't always mean skimpy or ass and t*** hanging out. Grow up.

As for the topic, armor looks ok, Not any better or worse then what's already in, like the head though.

I love angry posters like you. Getting ya undies bunched up in your asscrack, tripping over yourself to tell off a stranger on the internets. You feel good homie? I'm glad. :D

I also love anytime someone cannot refute an argument, they claim the person shutting them down because they said something stupid was "angry" clearly not understanding how angry works. (why would i be angry at you saying something stupid?) I'm laughing if anything because you clearly do not understand attractive does not equal "bikinis"

You may want to take the time to learn how anger works, it's one of the basic human emotions, though that may be hard to figure out over the internet. but i can guarantee you, being refuted or someone disagreeing with you is not the same as anger.

But then again, if you can't distinguish how to decern attractive vs lewd/skimpy then why would I think you're able to figure something that simple out.

I suppose when you get out of middle school, These things may become more clear to you. Go sit down somewhere.
Judgment thou must face, Thine own hell.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
4 days ago#55
You seem to have developed an impressive degree of insight into his thought process based solely on him briefly and mildly criticizing the frequently silly female armor designs in MH. I want to know your secrets.
Meow!

HolySage
4 days ago#56
Panthera posted...
You seem to have developed an impressive degree of insight into his thought process based solely on him briefly and mildly criticizing the frequently silly female armor designs in MH. I want to know your secrets.

Silly is quite subjective, Thought he didn't really display any insight, nor did i criticize any of it? you're confusing.

_Angel_
4 days ago#57
Imagine writing all that s*** over a joke.

@HolySage, my friend...you didn't need to do all that. I already told the guy I replied to it was a joke. So why you feel the need to write all this extra s*** trying to analyze when you could have just looked at my post, remarked to yourself "Man, this guy is stupid", and go about your day from the outset? Never was that deep to begin with.

Get out of middle school? You must be really happy to hit your 30's, all excited to use that corny insult eh? Lmao...

No Iill will towards you, but I'm done here.
Yahoo is now part of Oath. :blessed:

HolySage
4 days ago#58
_Angel_ posted...
Imagine writing all that s*** over a joke.

@HolySage, my friend...you didn't need to do all that. I already told the guy I replied to it was a joke. So why you feel the need to write all this extra s*** trying to analyze when you could have just looked at my post, remarked to yourself "Man, this guy is stupid", and go about your day from the outset? Never was that deep to begin with.

Get out of middle school? You must be really happy to hit your 30's, all excited to use that corny insult eh? Lmao...

No Iill will towards you, but I'm done here.

I would imagine you are.. especially considering i didn't call you stupid, so no insult was intended. So i don't know if you were insulting your self.. or you didn't get it.. either way. Why does this not surprise me...? but yes, this has gone on longer then it needs to.

But do be careful what you post. it's hard to tell who is serious on GameFAQs and who is not, that is how this site works after all.
(edited 4 days ago)

_Angel_
4 days ago#59
I've been on this site longer than you have, unless you're an alt...hmmm

Oh s***, I was wrong. Guess I have to respect the elder. f***.
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky
Wish I could flap wings and fly away
(edited 4 days ago)

HolySage
4 days ago#60
_Angel_ posted...
I've been on this site longer than you have, unless you're an alt...hmmm

Are you SURE about that? i didn't know 2015 came before 2013..

Wait. you're Bsing me, right...?
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. rajang armor alpha and beta + palico
  • Post New Message