• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Layered armour is finally coming!

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 week ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWiZ_PFqMxU

Goto 8:05 on this video for proof. It seems like all the LR/HR armour is coming based on what they show and the materials for it will be farmed in TGL (Which also gets a new zone) so it's gonna be grindy but at least we get what we've been asking for since World launched!
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
1 week ago#2
I'm more hyped for the layered armor than Rajang
Weasel

User Info: SilverKyousuke

SilverKyousuke
1 week ago#3
Oh boy! Although, I still want MR Clifford the Big Red/Black Dog armor, but having all of the lower rank armor is still great!
GT: xXPakkunXx My FC is: SW-7023-1077-3923
I'm not superstitious. I am, a little stitious.

User Info: Pots_Togo

Pots_Togo
1 week ago#4
Well get that when they add the frost zone

User Info: Exo_Icarus

Exo_Icarus
1 week ago#5
It's a start. Why exclude MR armor sets tho considering how extravagant they are?
" Imagination is the essence of discovery. "

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
1 week ago#6
even if it's just world armor it's still fantastic regardless in an incredible way, THIS is the kind of stuff that Guiding Lands needed, actual more stuff to unlock. Guiding Lands still needs adjustment...it's that bad.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: Antari18

Antari18
1 week ago#7
Exo_Icarus posted...
It's a start. Why exclude MR armor sets tho considering how extravagant they are?

The better question is why you can't get satisfied with what you get?

They're giving out the biggest amount of Layered sets in 1 update and you look for another opportunity to brag.

User Info: Creatures08

Creatures08
1 week ago#8
Excited for this kulu HR armor was on of my favorites hoping we get HR odo as well for that sweet mask

User Info: Black_Fire

Black_Fire
1 week ago#9
Exo_Icarus posted...

Its obviously going to come in waves
"Hatred is what drives me!" Judge Gabranth

User Info: WhiteGold

WhiteGold
1 week ago#10
Holy crap lol. HYPE! Yes!!
Your name may be WhiteGold, but your heart is blacker than coal - Musa--
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Layered armour is finally coming!
  • Topic Archived