• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Anyone else dealing with constant d/c issues?

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
1 week ago#1
So yesterday i played online for like 3 hours straight, and then all came to a halt with constant d/c and not being able to join online sessions, so i just stopped playing.

I get on today, 1 hour in, everything great, and then d/c and haven't been able to log back online for 10 mins straight. Its not on my end, i am wired with really good city internet.

I just don't get it, this started happening in the last 3-4 days now. Is there some kind of issue going? Am i the only one?

User Info: Proofpyros

Proofpyros
1 week ago#2
Same here and restarting my ps4 seems to fix it... usually

User Info: Lord_Xandros

Lord_Xandros
1 week ago#3
It's your internet.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/A-Ravenwing.png
Sales: PS4 - 91.6 Million, Xbox One - 41 Million // Why does the snow taste like salt...

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
1 week ago#4
Yep, happened two days in a row for my group, disconnected me and all of my friends at the same time, and each one of us have our own internet, playing online so it's not our internet, and whenever we try to login we can't, either an error pops up, or we continue to get kicked after loging in.

I checked if PS4 or MH has a patch, nothing.
restarted my PS4, nothing.

it just randomly happens for like half hour or so and then it gets fixed and then comes back at random later, it's getting annoying.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
1 week ago#5
I am 100% sure its on their end. I just wished the devs would acknowledge it and tell us if they’re working on it or not. I just hate that the error codes and suggestions blame us, when its their fault.

User Info: Lord_Xandros

Lord_Xandros
1 week ago#6
It's most definitely your internet. The devs only need to fix the Elders Recess DC issue which they have acknowledged and are fixing in the Rajang patch. They've acknowledged it because that is a problem on their end.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/A-Ravenwing.png
Sales: PS4 - 91.6 Million, Xbox One - 41 Million // Why does the snow taste like salt...

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
1 week ago#7
Been having the same problem. Gonna try out some other games to compare, but damn. It's never been an issue until now
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World Iceborne on PC @ 000 FPS and 0000x0000 resolution at Highest settings

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
1 week ago#8
Lord_Xandros posted...
It's most definitely your internet. The devs only need to fix the Elders Recess DC issue which they have acknowledged and are fixing in the Rajang patch. They've acknowledged it because that is a problem on their end.

it's most definitely not his internet,a lot of people have the same issue. either the issue is PS4 online or the game.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
1 week ago#9
I had that problem last Saturday. What I did to fix it was turn off my Ps4, I had to log in on my account on the PSN website (you can do it on phone but not in the app) and then turn on my Ps4 again appearing Online.

I had no problems after that @Second_Hokage

User Info: SinExDeath

SinExDeath
1 week ago#10
Exiting out of those error messages with an Aggitated Savage Deviljho on your ass isn't my idea of fun.
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Anyone else dealing with constant d/c issues?
  • Topic Archived