• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. An SSD has improved the quality of this game dramatically.

User Info: HolySage

HolySage
1 week ago#231
scaler24 posted...
HolySage posted...
Even if you build a PC, the overall cost is far lower then the total you're spending to keep up with PS+ plus all that nonsense.
PS+ is $40 a year if you renew it whenever they have a sale. You could pay for PS+ for 5 years and it'll still be less than half of the price of any new part you're gonna have to buy when your PC inevitably starts s***ting the bed.

For a luxery PC, maybe, Never bought any PC that cost more then the money i would have wasted on PS+ trash.

I mean overall, i'm not foolish enough to bother with PS+ i'll just go to the PC version for free if i need online, or just a better version of the same game. i use PS for exclusives

And you can actually upgrade a PC to keep up without breaking the bank so long as you know how to look, Good luck with your stagnant console. sit and wait to spend another half a grand on the next one, as well as renewing that sub that isn't needed, PC will always be a better investment, for smart people, anyway.
Judgment thou must face, Thine own hell.

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
1 week ago#232
HolySage posted...
And you can actually upgrade a PC to keep up
I think you're the one that's gonna have to catch up, because the PS4 version will ALWAYS be ahead of PC. Enjoy fighting Rajang in June 2020 while PS4 enjoys new monsters that won't see the light of day in PC until Holidays maybe.

And for the record, I own a gaming PC. I just don't wave my dick around like the dumbasses at the "master race" do because I'm not a f***ing 14 year-old.
League of Legends: http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Scaler
PSN: LightningLoops

HolySage
1 week ago#233
scaler24 posted...
HolySage posted...
I think you're the one that's gonna have to catch up, because the PS4 version will ALWAYS be ahead of PC. Enjoy fighting Rajang in June 2020 while PS4 enjoys new monsters that won't see the light of day in PC until Holidays maybe.

And for the record, I own a gaming PC. I just don't wave my dick around like the dumbasses at the "master race" do because I'm not a f***ing 14 year-old.

I have the game on PS4, i just know how to work a PC. You clearly don't. and when it does come on PC, i'll buy it there with the $40 i didn't waste on PS+

Don't swing your console loyalty dick around then stomp the ground when i throw one back at you, especially considering you clearly don't know how to shop for a PC.

This wasn't a "Masterrace" talk, it was "you said something stupid" talk. mostly out of ignorance, though i had to take a few minutes to laugh at some poor dude who thinks a console will ever be ahead of PC, they never have and they never will. Maybe upgrade your 2005 PC and you may also realize why I'm laughing so hard at that statement.

But this is pointless. and I'll have to clarify the not 14-year-old part. hell I think that's even too old from what I'm getting from these posts.

Be silent.

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
1 week ago#234
Got a WD SSD arriving today. I will post GL and non GL loading times before and after I install it.
Once there was an elephant who tried to use the telephant. No, No I mean there was an elephone who tried to use the telephone.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 week ago#235
scaler24 posted...

I don't think age has anything to do with it. Whenever someone brags about something so trivial online, I always assume it is because everything in their life is worse than thing they're bragging about. So I let all these PC Master race or console fanboys carry on because most likely they got the PC/console to feel worthy about something. In fact it can apply to bragging supremacy in stuff beyond gaming too.
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
1 week ago#236
scaler24 posted...
HolySage posted...

Yeah. I built a solid PC as well. I see no need to helicopter dick about it lol.
Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
1 week ago#237
Scaler, you made a post to provide information that could be useful to other gamers thank you.

Holy dood, I get it. You dont want to spend money on PS+ thats cool.

If I have the financial flexibility and Im spending money on a hobby I love then thats enjoying the 1 life I got in this crazy world.

I think its a waste that millions of peeps throw their money at twitch/patreon thots but one day they learn...or they dont. I stay focused on my happy. Im a selfish monster and I know it!
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 week ago#238
tonytonez posted...

If I have the financial flexibility and Im spending money on a hobby I love then thats enjoying the 1 life I got in this crazy world.

Get the internal SSD. It's well worth it and will make you MHW experience a lot more enjoyable.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

HolySage
1 week ago#239
tonytonez posted...
Scaler, you made a post to provide information that could be useful to other gamers thank you.

Holy dood, I get it. You dont want to spend money on PS+ thats cool.

I think its a waste that millions of peeps throw their money at twitch/patreon thots but one day they learn...or they dont. I stay focused on my happy. Im a selfish monster and I know it!

Eh? that wasn't really directed at you, PS+ is a complete waste to me, i don't use it since it has no benefit other than giving sony free money, My goal was pointing out his asinine claim when he showed his console fanboyism.

You do you.

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
1 week ago#240
Ah my bad, I thought I read a reply insulting the intelligence of people who pay for PS+. In your situation I understand if you dont want to pay for it.
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. An SSD has improved the quality of this game dramatically.
  • Topic Archived