• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. An SSD has improved the quality of this game dramatically.

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
1 week ago#11
Yeah I can imagine so. Im playing on pc with a system that has ddr4@3200hz and game installed on m.2 ssd. Load times are around 1 second.

User Info: Uta

Uta
1 week ago#12
Load Times went from what felt like 2 minutes to less than 20 seconds. Completely worth it. I actually just upgraded today and knocked out all those side quests that I always neglected because the load times were longer than the quest itself.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

User Info: amld

amld
1 week ago#13
I'm interested. Any recommended models for base ps4?

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
1 week ago#14
The training hall reset fix was what finally pushed me over to buying an external ssd for my base ps4. Absolutely amazing, 60 seconds loads to 20, should have done it last year at launch when I was crown hunting in vanilla.

User Info: OxygenSupply

OxygenSupply
1 week ago#15
To give you an idea, with a PS4 Pro + SSD, when going into a regular quest the game does not even have time to show the second tip on the black loading screen. Guiding Lands is a bit longer.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 week ago#16
I'm wondering if I should get one now or just hold out for PS5 since it's only like a year or two away tops...
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: drag10

drag10
1 week ago#17
Unbound-King posted...
I'm wondering if I should get one now or just hold out for PS5 since it's only like a year or two away tops...
Having the same dilemma myself...Though I'm slowly leaning towards just caving and getting it now since there's a lot of loading screen times that can be saved between now and the PS5's release lol.
PSN: AshScar88

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
1 week ago#18
I think I’m gonna. MR 250 and half of my play was loading screens.
Once there was an elephant who tried to use the telephant. No, No I mean there was an elephone who tried to use the telephone.
Does it make difference if it’s an internal or external SSD? Launch PS4.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#20
Why would a PS5 being on the horizon stop you from buying an external SSD?
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. An SSD has improved the quality of this game dramatically.
  • Post New Message