• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What is update 10.12 about?

User Info: Jesserae

Jesserae
4 weeks ago#31
This is actually a f***ing joke, I've been trying to spawn gold and silver for 2 days, coral and spire both at 6, resetting the training area for over an hour in a single sitting and nothing, collecting prints and turf wars and nothing, joining other rank 6 expeditions nothing, fix your f***ing s*** capcom!!!!!!!
Praise The Sun - DDDA Pawn Ciri (Ranger)
PSN: Darkestsoul92

User Info: zigxzag

zigxzag
4 weeks ago#32
fps seems a litte better in res mode, before that it was clearly lower than 30fps most of the time
In Diablo 3 RoS, Rift Guardians find you

User Info: AtomicArtumas

AtomicArtumas
4 weeks ago#33
Jesserae posted...
This is actually a f***ing joke, I've been trying to spawn gold and silver for 2 days, coral and spire both at 6, resetting the training area for over an hour in a single sitting and nothing, collecting prints and turf wars and nothing, joining other rank 6 expeditions nothing, fix your f***ing s*** capcom!!!!!!!

...it's taken me a whole 5 minutes at most for each silver spawn and I'm like halfway done with farming the set already... this sounds more like you're doing something wrong or just have the most insanely bad luck ever.
I'm a top level gamer. Do. Fail. Retry. Never give up.
SMM2 Maker ID: 398-MW7-XFF

User Info: Jesserae

Jesserae
4 weeks ago#34
AtomicArtumas posted...
Jesserae posted...

...it's taken me a whole 5 minutes at most for each silver spawn and I'm like halfway done with farming the set already... this sounds more like you're doing something wrong or just have the most insanely bad luck ever.

How are you resetting the area?
Praise The Sun - DDDA Pawn Ciri (Ranger)
PSN: Darkestsoul92

User Info: TotalLies

TotalLies
4 weeks ago#35
Dusk_ posted...
Changed so you can't reset guilding land monsters in the training area... seriously wtf is wrong with these developers

Guess I won't be playing online for awhile then
My username isn't an accurate representation
-Abraham Lincoln

User Info: NjNJA_QK

NjNJA_QK
4 weeks ago#36
They usually post information about the updates on their website:

https://www.monsterhunter.com/update/mhw/us/ver10_12.html

That being said, personally none of seems really interesting to me. Mostly bug fixes. I just want to be able to finally change my name. I'd even pay $5-$10 to do it. I refuse to put another 600 hours into a new character just to have a different name. My ONLY complaints about the game is not being able to change my name and the bad weapon design (bring back the nargacuga dual blades).

User Info: DespondentDeity

DespondentDeity
4 weeks ago#37
Fixed a bug where the contents of expeditions were unintentionally updating after each use of "Change Objects in Area" in the training area.
In addition to this change, we are also exploring further changes to address the issue of intentional disconnects for resetting the Guiding Lands. While this should not affect players who enjoy the game normally, we'd like to ask for your patience as we look into implementing options that remove the need to attempt intentional disconnects.
http://i.imgur.com/8DBAEJJ.gif | http://i.imgur.com/U2ZWTrH.gif
Tell karma I love her, been a real good motherf***er

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
4 weeks ago#38
Hah, looks like they are also targeting the Japanese players and what they were doing.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: mikssimi

mikssimi
4 weeks ago#39
Why is the update taking so long? Seems like almost the same length I waited to download the entirety of iceborne on release night

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
4 weeks ago#40
SilverHawke27 posted...
Hah, looks like they are also targeting the Japanese players and what they were doing.

Yeah they got on that quickly... and also told everyone else about it in the notes!

I'm not getting too het up about any of the systems in the game at the moment, anyway, just enjoying them for what they are and not going out of my way to look for exploits or sitting watching loading screens rather than play the game. There were issues with things like part breaks not giving tempered investigations in the base game - remember when collecting tracks was the only way to increase your stock of them?! - and they got smoothed over. I'm sure we will see Guilding Lands get some tweaks in the future, I mean, this note confirms it.
Normal service will resume shortly.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What is update 10.12 about?
  • Topic Archived