• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I do not like how ...

User Info: kyton007

kyton007
3 weeks ago#1
Arenas are being treated in this "new world" ... I remember in mh4u geting all A ranks if you want 100% the game. And it was one of the better experiencies i remember in a mh, and even make me meet people with a common purpose and motivation to keep it trying until we did.

Also is a great mode to play diferent weapons or playstyles with free sets. And knowing them (even the bag change) to make the best strategy for each encounter/time.

I know that they will be releasing ranked arenas in events, but with what i dissapoint is having like 10 non hunting trohpys,Like photos, house decoration, treasure finding, and endemic rare rare rare rare life...... most of this is far from the real reason people buy this game. Im fine with everything that make the game rich, im not blaming that trophys.... but this time we dont have 1 arena trohpy this time... not even have to play it at all to platinium iceborn... so.... very very disapointing and hope they dont left arenas behind.

Come on Capcom we are hunters not photographers...
PSN ID ~ Militoo
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ~ Harukonamimi Ranger 151 !!

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
3 weeks ago#2
kyton007 posted...
most of this is far from the real reason people buy this game

I bought the DLC more for the fish tank than completing arena matches.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I do not like how ...
  • Topic Archived