• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. MR Kushala Daora and Lunastra were a mistake

User Info: didierre

didierre
1 month ago#1
They both should have been replaced by variants instead to have a new fight, Rusted Kushala in MH4U had ground based attacks and would have been much funnier than this trash wasting your time over and over.

Lunastra in MR is basically this: "Ermagerd Imma use the cheat code to insta kill you now loooooool!" it doesn't help that the Guiding Lands areas are so small that you get annhilated if she does this...

Seriously why are most of the base monsters from MHW such horrible fights in Iceborne? At this point I do not want Kulve Tarroth in the game.

User Info: solokazama

solokazama
1 month ago#2
At least Kushala armor looks great ;-).
Thanx to that (and dog gloveS) you can have handicraft+4 with 2 beta pieces.

But I feel you! Im glad I finished my Kushala story (crafted the whole set without belt - I use oodagoron belt). And with decoration have LS:

didnt touch Teostra and I wont for a long time proably.

User Info: akuma2002fr

akuma2002fr
1 month ago#3
MR Teostra is funny, he spits fure in front of him like Kulve, but no more nova it seems. At least in 3 fights, i’ve never seen it...

User Info: MegalaserLAWS

MegalaserLAWS
1 month ago#4
He still novas. I legit like master rank teostra.
The mods and admins on this site are degenerate authoritarians who can't win arguements, spur facts, and assume motives.

User Info: BlackHoleEyes

BlackHoleEyes
1 month ago#5
He still does nova, just a little bit less. Ofc if ypu use dragon reduce his aura, hećll use it even less.

He does have the AT Teo close range face-splosion, his dust clouds can have bøuish powder that explode much larger, and he has that new "breathe fire into the ground" close range AoE now, which is nice.
FC: 4854-6425-9460. Rock Safari: Nosepass, Magcargo, Barbaracle

User Info: Antari18

Antari18
1 month ago#6
It's easier than AT in vanilla. Does way less damage and is much slower.

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
1 month ago#7
BlackHoleEyes posted...
He still does nova, just a little bit less. Ofc if ypu use dragon reduce his aura, hećll use it even less.

He does have the AT Teo close range face-splosion, his dust clouds can have bøuish powder that explode much larger, and he has that new "breathe fire into the ground" close range AoE now, which is nice.
He also has “I’m backing up spitting powder onto the ground and lighting it up” move. Like the one he had before, difference being that he repositions now.

But it’s a really fun fight, compared to the stinking turd that Kushala is.

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
1 month ago#8
in one of my MR Teo fights

he did a fake out nova. Like he went up and it did the whole nova animation thing, but no nova and then he came down and attacked. Dunno if its a new move or he bugged out

User Info: DrakeRathalos

DrakeRathalos
1 month ago#9
didierre posted...
They both should have been replaced by variants instead to have a new fight, Rusted Kushala in MH4U had ground based attacks and would have been much funnier than this trash wasting your time over and over.
Agree, 4U Rusted Daora is a good start of having a decent combination between land and aerial combat, even if Rusted Daora is more tedious than the normal Daora in the same game. I don't understand why the developers didn't think to take that direction in World.

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
1 month ago#10
DrakeRathalos posted...
Agree, 4U Rusted Daora is a good start of having a decent combination between land and aerial combat, even if Rusted Daora is more tedious than the normal Daora in the same game. I don't understand why the developers didn't think to take that direction in World.
Honestly any direction other than the one they took was likely better for Kushala.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. MR Kushala Daora and Lunastra were a mistake
  • Topic Archived