• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So I saw the final MR200 quest (spoilers)

User Info: didierre

didierre
3 weeks ago#21
Pots_Togo posted...
Antari18 posted...
Pots_Togo posted...
Apparently gold name is all I could dig up

And Huntsman armor.

Is it any good or layered?

It sucks and it's not layered yet, looks good on Male though, the Females get the same outfit as the Pub Lass in the Guild Hall.

User Info: Pots_Togo

Pots_Togo
3 weeks ago#22
didierre posted...
Pots_Togo posted...
Antari18 posted...
Pots_Togo posted...
Apparently gold name is all I could dig up

And Huntsman armor.

Is it any good or layered?

It sucks and it's not layered yet, looks good on Male though, the Females get the same outfit as the Pub Lass in the Guild Hall.

Oh I got that already, it's from commission tickets. Crap

User Info: Antari18

Antari18
3 weeks ago#23
Yeah the armor sucks but I'll take that gold name thanks.

User Info: ChibiSoma

ChibiSoma
3 weeks ago#24
https://imgur.com/a/da2mA9B

User Info: drag10

drag10
3 weeks ago#25
Guess it's a good thing they decided to keep it at just those 4 elders instead of adding Kushala to the mix. Won't be fun having to deal with his wind and then Lunastra's flames afterwards.
PSN: AshScar88

User Info: didierre

didierre
3 weeks ago#26
drag10 posted...
Guess it's a good thing they decided to keep it at just those 4 elders instead of adding Kushala to the mix. Won't be fun having to deal with his wind and then Lunastra's flames afterwards.

They should've ditched Lunastra and put Namielle instead.

User Info: drag10

drag10
3 weeks ago#27
didierre posted...
They should've ditched Lunastra and put Namielle instead.
I wouldn't mind that too, but unfortunately, it seems they're set on sticking with the elders that show up in the recess. So Vaal, Kirin and Namielle are out of the running.
PSN: AshScar88

User Info: Blufield

Blufield
3 weeks ago#28
@LonelyGaruga
I looked up the MR200 quest when it was first mentioned on this forum a few days ago. The Japanese name is "新大陸の狩人達よ", there are a few YouTube videos of it. More results if you search for MR200 クエスト. None of them seem to be TA.

User Info: KCGemini

KCGemini
3 weeks ago#29
the_requiem posted...
But with power creep, problem comes when you don't have monsters that are tough enough to go with the power creep. Any RPG type game, where you grind to get powerful, should have some power creep, you should feel you're getting more powerful all the time. Problem with most games is inability to provide the challenge to go with it.

Back in other MH's, DLC weapons and armors would be side-grades or missing useful options (like for example, I wouldn't mind a purple sharpness Water Lance that has some good raw as it doesn't exist yet).

World was the first MH where these options became the de-facto weapons and armor sets to use unless you wanted to use inferior things.

A MH staple is that the 'power' you receive came from getting better at the fights you were doing.
Purification in progress...
https://i.imgur.com/8Zp8mR4.png
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So I saw the final MR200 quest (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived