• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So tell me why I paid $70 for...

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 month ago#21
somehow you bought the wrong option, next time get the right one.
My pen is mightier.

User Info: BoneArcher

BoneArcher
1 month ago#22
boomstickbhg posted...
somehow you bought the wrong option, next time get the right one.

Thank you. I am lost without you.
PSN: Frost_Titan11

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
1 month ago#23
https://store.capcom.com/us/product/562474/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-deluxe-steelbook-playstation-4

There is no disc contained inside this product, and the Iceborne expansion requires Monster Hunter: World to play.

Check your receipt. Did you order the deluxe edition or the master deluxe? Because there is a difference. Some people may want to still collect the book but can't be bothered with disc changes and prefer digital.

Some games even have the option of getting all the collectors stuff and it doesn't contain the actual game or code at all. This was mainly because PC games typically don't get collectors editions of multiplat games but they may still want the collectables without double dipping.

Always triple check things when going for other editions. Usually there is some type of comparison graph for what you get in each tier.
I don't have emotions & sometimes that makes me very sad.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So tell me why I paid $70 for...
  • Topic Archived