• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So tell me why I paid $70 for...

User Info: BoneArcher

BoneArcher
1 week ago#1
...a f***ing empty steelbook?!?! I was super excited to take the game home Thursday night and play it immediately after leaving my local Gamestop's prerelease. I get home, open the case and it's empty. TF?!? I mean, there was a digital code, I get it, but seriously? I bought the steelbook because I ENJOY the art of actually collecting PHYSICAL things. IMO traditional>digital. My problem is, why would they even bother making the steelbook an option if they weren't going to put a disk in it?

My other complaint is that my OG MH disc was at my GF's, so I didn't even get to play it until this weekend. :(

I R SAD.
PSN: Frost_Titan11

User Info: ilikefords

ilikefords
1 week ago#2
So it almost took you a week to make this topic?
R6 Rider //// Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
"Bloodbourne....Its a Dynasty Warriors ripp off trying to hard." - Spacefrisian

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
1 week ago#3
So put your MHW disc in your new steelbook? I don't see the problem.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148

User Info: Thundar

Thundar
1 week ago#4
Wow, maybe check which version of the game you are ordering before throwing a rage fit that you apparently purchased the wrong version. My steelcase came with a MHW/Iceborne disc because that's what I ordered.
https://i.imgtc.com/AtJBvaN.jpg
PSN: Qwid SW-5644-7025-9610

User Info: potatocharlie

potatocharlie
1 week ago#5
Haha 70 dollars down the drain.
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.

User Info: srepucane

srepucane
6 days ago#6
Sounds to me like Gamestop messed up and gave you someone else's order and they probably got yours. I would take it back to Gamestop and see about getting the physical copy that you ordered.

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
6 days ago#7
The Deluxe version has the physical game. Did you not check the differences between the versions before buying IB?
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: rabidpiano86

rabidpiano86
6 days ago#8
Fools are easily separated from their money. Probably shouldn't buy useless overpriced fluff in the future.

User Info: ToastedSal

ToastedSal
6 days ago#9
Gamestop gave me the Master Edition(MHW+Iceborne on disk), at first I was miffed cause $20 extra.

But then I sold my original copy of world to some idiot on my campus for $60 so lmao.
FC: 3840-7122-7466
P4Ultimax: Adachi, Yosuke, Sho/Smash WiiU: Villager/Pacman

User Info: BoneArcher

BoneArcher
6 days ago#10
So wait, it was supposed to come with a disc? TF?
PSN: Frost_Titan11
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So tell me why I paid $70 for...
  • Topic Archived