• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Do you have a full time job and playing Iceborne?

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
1 week ago#1
I am currently between that weird space between recently graduating college and looking for a job, so i have lots of free time right now. Even with all that free time, it still feels like 6-8 hours just fly by on a handful of quests.

How do you do it? How do you balance your hype and desire to play iceborne and having a full time job?

User Info: sion4ever

sion4ever
1 week ago#2
Vacation.
meh.

User Info: UragaanaDie

UragaanaDie
1 week ago#3
Get in at 6pm, boot it up, eat dinner, start playing at 6:30, stop at 9 or 10. Gamefaqs during my breaks avoiding any/all spoilers.
I played it all Friday night and Saturday so sated my desire for the most part. That said I played until 11pm last night farming acidic glavenus for a mantle, if it hadn't dropped on the last investigation idk if I'd have stopped or snuck in one more run.
And be worn by Radobaan!

User Info: OldNick

OldNick
1 week ago#4
well there's 2 options really
1. Vacations
2. 3 hours sleeping per night

User Info: DerMaertyrer

DerMaertyrer
1 week ago#5
I'm working fulltime as a webdesigner.

I usually get hpme at 6pm. I usually play up to 9pm. do a good 1-2 hours a day.

Its bearable. I am looking forward to each weekend tho.
PSN: DerMaertyrer | deviantArt: DerMaertyrer | MyAnimeList: DerMaertyrer

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
1 week ago#6
Get on after work at about 5:30-6 play for a couple of hours then take about an hour break for dinner/shower then a couple more hours before bed.

I don’t work weekends so spend pretty much all day playing.
MHW HH
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLSOTtIg16QCnEtAFevm5In4E2etGHH7t Little Wings MHW vids https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXZNpBHT9ajjR2uNyZYMFdw

User Info: Aescenarion

Aescenarion
1 week ago#7
Small business and a family to take care of. Means I am just now getting to Viper. Yeah it can suck time wise.

User Info: zyntax1990

zyntax1990
1 week ago#8
I'm a software developer (full time) and also have a family. I have always had my gaming schedules, e.g. now I usually game from 8-10pm on weekdays if I have time, otherwise I game on weekends very late in the evening.
Xbox GT: zyntie
PS4: Zyntax

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
1 week ago#9
I have 3 kids and generally work 12 hours a day at the moment, including at weekends. I checked my time today and I’ve done about 60 hours since release.

Where there’s a will there’s a way, Bend the laws of space time.
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: psoRanger

psoRanger
1 week ago#10
Pretty much like everyone else. 9-5er and then like 2hours of play. Not getting much done.
Support The Empire, show your loyalty to Vader and submit to his reviews.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhrRX-18EpFWtN0Ob1Ui4w
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Do you have a full time job and playing Iceborne?
  • Topic Archived