• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Spoilers: MR200 Quest

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
1 month ago#11
And wouldn't it have been datamined by now?
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
1 month ago#12
Please, please be Alatreon!

With regards to the weapon tree I can understand they they would want to keep it as a surprise. Knowledgeable people like @LonelyGaruga would have known. What it was likely to be instantly.

2 things that make me think nothing special. No music copyrighted and SURELY someone has hit MR 200 already so it would be known.

User Info: didierre

didierre
1 month ago#13
Antfunk posted...
Please, please be Alatreon!

With regards to the weapon tree I can understand they they would want to keep it as a surprise. Knowledgeable people like @LonelyGaruga would have known. What it was likely to be instantly.

2 things that make me think nothing special. No music copyrighted and SURELY someone has hit MR 200 already so it would be known.

Here's the thing: People rushed to MR200, they didn't clear all quests and Alatreon/Fatalis were unlocked by clearing quests before 4th gen (in MHFU you had to clear arena quests too!).

Not to mention research levels, some quests were unlocked by upgrading these in MHW. At best we have to wait till the end of the week to know if the monster is in the game or not.

User Info: Apollo500

Apollo500
1 month ago#14
As incredible as it would be if Fatalis is tucked away somewhere in a remote corner of the game, the music trademark leak makes me think it's very unlikely.
https://i.imgur.com/z33CTLE.png
Switch FC: SW-1979-9179-2672 | SSBU & MHGU

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#15
Maybe Tempered Variants are unlocked after MR200?
MHW:Iceborne| Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: didierre

didierre
1 month ago#16
the_requiem posted...
Maybe Tempered Variants are unlocked after MR200?

Nope, Savage Deviljho is MR100.

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
1 month ago#17
In that quest pic it is a MR200 quest so is that just not it? No new monsters but a new quest so maybe a misunderstanding from the writer/miss information?

User Info: Gvn

Gvn
1 month ago#18
Tempered ruiner nerg, maybe

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
1 month ago#19
Oh boy, tempered Luna and Velkhana, that’s going to be rough.

Seeing how MR works right now, I wouldn’t be surprised if that entire quest turns into a gangbang song of ice and fire.

User Info: kyton007

kyton007
1 month ago#20
Must be a joke quest.... wtf
PSN ID ~ Militoo
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ~ Harukonamimi Ranger 151 !!
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Spoilers: MR200 Quest
  • Topic Archived