• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. All the armor is good honestly. Stop with all the complaining.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#71
skylinefreek posted...
Icewitch posted...
We could go back to MHFU where most sets dont even give you any skills without additional decorations.

Worldbabies are spoiled af.

Spoiled lol.

Capcom set the precedence on what is the most successful game in the series history.

It's the most successful game in Capcom history, not just the series.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: Falsadoom

Falsadoom
1 week ago#72
I’m loving all the new options the more I unlock. I really hope by the very end I get some method to increase the older sets to high armor as well. So many great sets to build.

I like building defensive sets with a sprinkle of offense at first. Then when comfortable with a fight, move to a more offensive set.
Just tried Xbox One X, good machine, horrible offline play, lack of service, no physical save back ups.

User Info: jesseCheech

jesseCheech
1 week ago#73
skylinefreek posted...
And if you don't run one of those sets you get called a scrub for having a "crap set".

The only players who say that aren't good at MonHun and always S.O.S.
Always.
No matter how many guides they read online, they always need to be carried.
PSN: F1R3PHO3N1X
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 week ago#74
jesseCheech posted...
The only players who say that aren't good at MonHun and always S.O.S.
Always.
No matter how many guides they read online, they always need to be carried.
So popping an SOS means you just want to be carried? Huh, and here I thought it was used so that I didn't have to deal with inflated damage values on monster attacks and can quickly get these 'story' quests over and done with as quickly as possible.
I like the cut of your jib.

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#75
thetraveler posted...
So popping an SOS means you just want to be carried?

Yes, that's exactly what it means. It's kind of the entire point of an SOS. It's asking to be saved, and you even just admitted to wanting to be carried through the story missions as quickly as possible.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 week ago#76
Rhiethreal posted...
thetraveler posted...

Yes, that's exactly what it means. It's kind of the entire point of an SOS. It's asking to be saved, and you even just admitted to wanting to be carried through the story missions as quickly as possible.

nah dood. I fight all first enounter monsters solo but after that i do them mp only. SO it sos flairs or joinning a random game after only.

User Info: windklinge

windklinge
1 week ago#77
mikssimi posted...
Daily reminder that speed sharpen+protective polish solves the problem for most blade weapons and lets you build almost the same as drachen

daily reminder for you that currently purple sharpness isnt worth that much maintence sadly. the multiplier is half of that of white sharpness from blue. that isnt worth sitting down every minuten to keep sharpness up and on top sac 4 skillslots for. plus the fact most purple weapons get outpferformed due to too low raw attack compared to white endgame ones like nerg.

polish is dead metawise. MT is just much better for maintaince overall. the problem imo is that purple doesnt seem worth it due to the low multiplier and the weapons even carrying it haveing either :

too much negative affinity (anything below 20% is beyond saveing after the mm changes)

too low base attack on the weapon itself (fully negateing the small gain from purple)

currently the maintaining skills arent worth it for most weapons. especially if they force handicraft charm on top.

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
1 week ago#78
windklinge posted...
daily reminder for you that currently purple sharpness isnt worth that much maintence sadly. the multiplier is half of that of white sharpness from blue. that isnt worth sitting down every minuten to keep sharpness up and on top sac 4 skillslots for. plus the fact most purple weapons get outpferformed due to too low raw attack compared to white endgame ones like nerg.

polish is dead metawise. MT is just much better for maintaince overall. the problem imo is that purple doesnt seem worth it due to the low multiplier and the weapons even carrying it haveing either :

too much negative affinity (anything below 20% is beyond saveing after the mm changes)

too low base attack on the weapon itself (fully negateing the small gain from purple)

currently the maintaining skills arent worth it for most weapons. especially if they force handicraft charm on top.
I think you need to calm down a bit. Let people settle into the smarter sets as they learn how stuff works, because you’re jumping to conclusions a lot here.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#79
Scryed posted...
Rhiethreal posted...
thetraveler posted...

nah dood. I fight all first enounter monsters solo but after that i do them mp only. SO it sos flairs or joinning a random game after only.

You should solo them more than once. At least 10, minimum, if you are good. If you suck against that monster increase that by multiples of 10.

User Info: jesseCheech

jesseCheech
1 week ago#80
Rhiethreal posted...
You should solo them more than once. At least 10, minimum, if you are good. If you suck against that monster increase that by multiples of 10.

This.

We're not trying to bully or anything. But if you join my hunt against a monster you're bad at because you're expecting an online team to do all the work for you just forget it. You're going to cart 3 times and waste everybodies time like a jerk. Especially with these new endgame mobs. I'm probably not even going to play MP for a couple of months because I know for sure there's going to be nothing but cart central hunts for a while.
PSN: F1R3PHO3N1X
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. All the armor is good honestly. Stop with all the complaining.
  • Topic Archived