• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. All the armor is good honestly. Stop with all the complaining.

User Info: SilverKyousuke

SilverKyousuke
1 week ago#21
TEzeon431 posted...
I agree. Everyone is just looking at the base skills and saying "Oh, these suck"

Wrong. Did you even look at all the deco slots? And some of the set bonuses this time around look real fun to mess around with. One of em gives all your mantles maximum Earplugs/Tremor Resist/Wind Resist and one of them gives you Super Critical Element. Velkhana's gives you a pretty significant damage boost based on how you fight with sheathing. This could be amazing with LS and GS.

Even the Diablos set bonus could be rad, having all that Slugger stun could make Hammers even more insane at soft locking monsters. The Bow can make good use of it as well with arc shot spamming.

Yeah I actually really wanna do a Crit Draw GS build using the Velkana set bonus!
GT: xXPakkunXx My FC is: SW-7023-1077-3923
I'm not superstitious. I am, a little stitious.

User Info: Icewitch

Icewitch
1 week ago#22
We could go back to MHFU where most sets dont even give you any skills without additional decorations.

Worldbabies are spoiled af.
^.^

User Info: Azyle1

Azyle1
1 week ago#23
Literally people are just bad because as said, Drachen. That is it. Drachen was a stupid set for Capcom to put in.

Now, this really only effects blade builds since most gunner/bow builds didn't seen to use a ton of Drachen. Still, many blade builds will be fine. People just wish there was a "drachen" MR set. There isn't, oh well.
Xbox One GT - Azy1e, Nintendo Switch - Azyle17
PS4 - Azyle1

User Info: mikssimi

mikssimi
1 week ago#24
MR sets are miles ahead of what vanilla base sets were. Nobody was using masters touch or razor sharp then, the armor was absolute s***. In iceborne MT looks like garbo but razor sharp/spare shot is very reasonable

Some weapons are probably better off with handicraft 5, protective polish and speed sharpening, which is easy af to build around

User Info: clint1shot

clint1shot
1 week ago#25
Blademaster players already got us to drachen/teo armor with no sharpness lose. Even I got a hard time choosing MR armor, in the end I just choose narga set with the bonus true sharp skill and gem it with handicraft jewel.

User Info: Exo_Icarus

Exo_Icarus
1 week ago#26
Want master's touch MR gear but MR Teo arms are the only good part of it's set :(
" Imagination is the essence of discovery. "

User Info: DeanDandylion

DeanDandylion
1 week ago#27
Caroniver posted...
they're not stacked to the brim with crit like Drachen, so they feel like it's a downgrade and "terrible design"

It's kind of funny that they don't realize that Drachen is what was "terrible design". Capcom really screwed the pooch with World's post-game and updates, and now we're seeing the consequences. Drachen was absolutely a mistake.
Currently playing nothing, no goddamned time these days

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
1 week ago#28
Is the MR armors upgrades of the HR armors? I'd like to keep the setup I have going. Just upgraded.
PSN: fisheye11
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~

User Info: Miss_Chen

Miss_Chen
1 week ago#29
JunDageki posted...
Been playing since MH2 for PSP, these armors are insane, people has no idea how much power and utility they have in their hands.

People's issue is expecting G-Rank to become easy with brain dead skills to carry them. this ain't High Rank bruh.

Same mhw on ps2 and psp versions
Woman must not accept; she must challenge...
FFBE:345,491,776 PSN:subaru2985 Nintendo Switch: SW-2801-4984-2212

User Info: Bananamatic

Bananamatic
1 week ago#30
Icewitch posted...
We could go back to MHFU where most sets dont even give you any skills without additional decorations.

Worldbabies are spoiled af.

There is literally no reason to stop using Drachen unless it's getting you killed or you already have some seriously good lv4 decos, especially with the MR hp bloat
it's not being "spoiled", it's not wanting to downgrade your armor for arbitrary reasons and seeing all the new stuff already being useless
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. All the armor is good honestly. Stop with all the complaining.
  • Topic Archived