• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. All the armor is good honestly. Stop with all the complaining.

User Info: Caroniver

Caroniver
1 week ago#11
SilverHawke27 posted...
I've seen a vid of all the male armors. They all look really damned nice.

People are just idiots.

We just have a larger influx of idiots now because all of the randoms and those who abandoned the game are back on the boards. Give it a month or two and they'll be done again, same as before.

They look nice, but what people are complaining about is that they're not stacked to the brim with crit like Drachen, so they feel like it's a downgrade and "terrible design"
Mixer of Mega Dash Juices, slayer of giant monsters.
The elevation increases as the bullet is fired

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#12
novelaa posted...
welcome to gamfaqs
people enjoying the game are playing it, not whining on the interwebz

Hah, not all of us, unfortunately. I'm still working to get the update. Can't do it at home.

Luckily I was out this morning and picked up 12gb of it. I've got another 20gb (5 pieces) to get. I'm hoping to get at least 4 tomorrow, if not it'll be Thursday before I can play.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: Lord_Xandros

Lord_Xandros
1 week ago#13
Caroniver posted...
SilverHawke27 posted...
I've seen a vid of all the male armors. They all look really damned nice.

People are just idiots.

We just have a larger influx of idiots now because all of the randoms and those who abandoned the game are back on the boards. Give it a month or two and they'll be done again, same as before.

They look nice, but what people are complaining about is that they're not stacked to the brim with crit like Drachen, so they feel like it's a downgrade and "terrible design"

They can still run Drachen, they just need to learn to not get hit.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Angelic_Rave.png
Sales: PS4 - 91.6 Million, Xbox One - 41 Million // Why does the snow taste like salt...

User Info: fratalien

fratalien
1 week ago#14
I’m surprised at how much of a genuinely good bow set you can use for Kadachi Alpha +.

Sure it lacks critical element and affinity skills in general, but damn; Constitution 5, Evade Extender 3, max out thunder attack, add a point of thunder resistance for the defense boost, gem in bow charge plus, Normal Shot 2...

...hopefully there ends up being a master rank Kjarr Thunder Bow.
"My dad owns a dealership!"

User Info: AtomicArtumas

AtomicArtumas
1 week ago#15
arr_me_maytee posted...
Gonna be honest, I had sub par High rank armor and beat barioth before deciding to upgrade.

Idk if it's just because I've been with MH since the beginning or if it's because you have so many more options at your disposal, but master rank feels really easy.

So far, 1-3* felt like that. Glav was a little iffy but that's just because I kinda suck at glav in general and really hate him, despite how much I've fought him in both Gen games.
4* and up though?
And particularly post-velkhana?
This feels a lot like normal MH G-rank. Just with more mobility and a lot more options. ...which is what I wanted original world to be, but it never managed to get that feel right. (compared to tri and gen's endgames, of course.) Iceborne feels a lot like 3U. It's not as insane as 4U's endgame was, and not as unbalanced as GU's, but it's finally got that feel.
I'm a top level gamer. Do. Fail. Retry. Never give up.
SMM2 Maker ID: 398-MW7-XFF

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#16
fratalien posted...
I’m surprised at how much of a genuinely good bow set you can use for Karachi Alpha +.

Sure it lacks critical element and affinity skills in general, but damn; Constitution 5, Evade Extender 3, max out thunder attack, add a point of thunder resistance for the defense boost, gem in bow charge plus, Normal Shot 2...

...hopefully there ends up being a master rank Kjarr Thunder Bow.

Taroth Thunder was superior to Kjarr Thunder, even without Crit Element.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: AnnihilatorSol

AnnihilatorSol
1 week ago#17
The female armors are trash.

Barioth armor does not look like the waifu barioth armor I see in monhun doujins.

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
1 week ago#18
Tbh its all trash , clockwork pants are the only usable piece I've found other than that I'm using high rank gear still
Official God King of the PS4 Boards.
350 Pound Bench Press on YT-Darcnesstrophies

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
1 week ago#19
Lord_Xandros posted...
They can still run Drachen, they just need to learn to not get hit.

Or be like me and slot health boost lol
Official God King of the PS4 Boards.
350 Pound Bench Press on YT-Darcnesstrophies

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 week ago#20
I agree. Everyone is just looking at the base skills and saying "Oh, these suck"

Wrong. Did you even look at all the deco slots? And some of the set bonuses this time around look real fun to mess around with. One of em gives all your mantles maximum Earplugs/Tremor Resist/Wind Resist and one of them gives you Super Critical Element. Velkhana's gives you a pretty significant damage boost based on how you fight with sheathing. This could be amazing with LS and GS.

Even the Diablos set bonus could be rad, having all that Slugger stun could make Hammers even more insane at soft locking monsters. The Bow can make good use of it as well with arc shot spamming.
Who the f*** is chunkyshtew?
-Endgame, 2019
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. All the armor is good honestly. Stop with all the complaining.
  • Topic Archived