• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Why are so many of the weapon designs still such garbage?
LonelyGaruga posted...
Black_Fire posted...
Obviously not lol

The issue is that the bad weapon design is intentional, it's not a lack of manpower.

They intentionally wanted to make this game's Smithy look like a f***ing amateur.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148
(message deleted)

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
4 days ago#43
If that's what you have to tell yourself to cope with missing sarcasm

edit: nice deletion, now this post lacks context. Oh well.
FC: SW-2004-1995-0228
DD:DA Pawn: Lia. Vocation Strider. Pawn ID: F75A-85A8-87F2. Currently around Lvl 50. Hiring appreciated.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: ilikefords

ilikefords
4 days ago#44
TrueArchery posted...
If that's what you have to tell yourself to cope with missing sarcasm

That's literally what you just did. "Of course I got the joke"
R6 Rider //// Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
"Bloodbourne....Its a Dynasty Warriors ripp off trying to hard." - Spacefrisian

TrueArchery
4 days ago#45
Do you actually believe someone would be so f***ing dumb to believe the YT channel and "purchase my upcoming DVD" thing?

Do you ACTUALLY believe that?

That's sad.
DD:DA Pawn: Lia. Vocation Strider. Pawn ID: F75A-85A8-87F2. Currently around Lvl 50. Hiring appreciated.

User Info: ilikefords

ilikefords
4 days ago#46
TrueArchery posted...
Do you actually believe someone would be so f***ing dumb to believe the YT channel and "purchase my upcoming DVD" thing?

Do you ACTUALLY believe that?

That's sad.

It was about the DVDs in 2019 part.

And in that case my post here was near exactly the same as yours in that topic. So don't come into here and act all clever on my post when you did the same s*** in the other topic.

Your witty remark was shut down in the last topic so calm the f*** down trying to sound clever especially after your additional smiley earlier.

I even deleted my post to move on from this, but you still replied again. You were called out on your sarcasm claim and contradicted with your own post in another topic. No one has time for your s***.
R6 Rider //// Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
"Bloodbourne....Its a Dynasty Warriors ripp off trying to hard." - Spacefrisian
(edited 4 days ago)

TrueArchery
4 days ago#47
So mad, calm down...

Seriously though, I know that there are still DVDs sold in 2019. Like, obviously. That was not the point, the point was that Blurays are already a widely spread, higher quality standard (like SSDs instead of HDDs for PCs and laptops) and I was just continuing the jokes.

Keyword continuing which implies I got the jokes which infact I really did, regardless whether you think that or not.

User Info: tiathecat

tiathecat
4 days ago#48
Black_Fire posted...
Its like they threw darts at a board to decide what final designs get in.

And they missed Switch Axe damn near every time.

User Info: Black_Fire

Black_Fire
4 days ago#49
LonelyGaruga posted...
Black_Fire posted...
Obviously not lol

The issue is that the bad weapon design is intentional, it's not a lack of manpower.

I disagree, the poor excuse for the endgame mod system is just a bandage on the problem of them not making more unique weapon models. Even if you are right its a pretty stupid decision for something that was complained about in base world and thats why I doubt it was 100% intentional. They know people are complaining about this. Personally I just don't think they felt it was a priority for whatever reason. But neither of us works for capcom so we can speculate all we want its still a s***ty decision either way.
"Hatred is what drives me!" Judge Gabranth
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Dragonblade01

Dragonblade01
4 days ago#50
I don't need the designs of past games, but it's super disappointing that they aren't even using the ore/bone concept to it's fullest. You can add more unique features from the monster and still keep the base layer. You could add more and more parts at each new tier of a tree, but instead things like the water golem GS looks the exact same at I as it does at IV.

If they really want to keep this incremental weapon tree design, I'd like them to actually use it.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Why are so many of the weapon designs still such garbage?
  • Post New Message