• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hunting horn gang rise up!
silverbullet474 posted...
MR Teo looks kinda ehh again like how it was in base World (unless you can utilize the Blast Attack I guess) so Protective Polish might make a comeback. At least till a better set comes around that is.
Oh really? That’s a bit sad. Though it may be for the best.

Enter Supreme taroth with MT weapons...
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.
Button_Masher_Z posted...
silverbullet474 posted...
MR Teo looks kinda ehh again like how it was in base World (unless you can utilize the Blast Attack I guess) so Protective Polish might make a comeback. At least till a better set comes around that is.
Oh really? That’s a bit sad. Though it may be for the best.

Enter Supreme taroth with MT weapons...

Yeah, I don't think there was really gonna be a MT set just as good as Drachen in base game, no way they'd jump right back to that so soon. Echo attacks make not having a good option for it a bit rough, but it's not like we've never had to sharpen every now and then before lol.

Of course, there are also people just going through story mode with Drachen anyway, so there's also that. You could probably use Teo Gamma pieces to mix with the MR set too till we get something better.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: clo24

clo24
1 week ago#43
@silverbullet474

What's the hh discord?
clo24 posted...
@silverbullet474

What's the hh discord?

It's a speedrunning discord mainly, but we have a smaller HH main chat within it.

clo24
1 week ago#45
I'm loving the new note, the grind begins again!

Sonic boom does damage!
I finally got a tigger horn. Massive damage. Still need 2 solidbones for fulgur, then I’ll possibly be able to reach acid glav right afterwards.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.

clo24
1 week ago#47
I finally got a tigger horn. Massive damage. Still need 2 solidbones for fulgur, then I’ll possibly be able to reach acid glav right afterwards.

What armor are you using, I'm still on mixed bone armor. Looking at a tigrex/blackbelt armor mix.

User Info: IIIPowerIII

IIIPowerIII
1 week ago#48
Now up to velk quest with HH only. I'm in low with the L2 attack and the new song. It's awesome.

I can't wait to get another set of armor, I'm bored of bone but I didn't see anything good yet.

I made the dodo HH, it's not bad, waiting to upgrade my bazel/Jho one.
clo24 posted...
What armor are you using, I'm still on mixed bone armor. Looking at a tigrex/blackbelt armor mix.
I’m running kaiser y with two pieces of artian, the chest and hands. I slot in a release jewel, CE 7, WE 3, CB 2, and two maestros. I have a handicraft charm too. Just beat acid glav and ebony odo, I have the acid glav horn now.
clo24 posted...
I’m running kaiser y with two pieces of artian, the chest and hands. I slot in a release jewel, CE 7, WE 3, CB 2, and two maestros. I have a handicraft charm too. Just beat acid glav and ebony odo, I have the acid glav horn now.

Nice, it's para time lol. How long did it take you to get Artian? I heard you had to send the Tailraiders to a specific spot for rare materials like with Death Stench, and it took me FOREVER to get that before...
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hunting horn gang rise up!
  • Post New Message