• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hunting horn gang rise up!

User Info: clo24

clo24
1 week ago#21
Devil jho horn still the strongest?

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
1 week ago#22
MufasaX posted...
Xbox HH here.

You're rarer than a HH main.
You're like super rare...
You're a holographic card
I'm going to hee-ho down your neck.
I'm kidding. Maybe.
Button_Masher_Z posted...
silverbullet474 posted...
Oh, the boosted mobility is great, but I need the other new stuff too. Echo attack, MV buffs, Impact Waves, bubble songs, etc. Plus, I'm liking the Horn selection in Iceborne a lot better too.
That’s all valid. I took a cue from you and adapted my luna blaze. It hits 95% affinity until the monster enrages, then it’s full. It’s largely the same as before, except I had to sacrifice an agitator to get it. Whoop-dee-doo.

My jho horn is hitting 55% affinity with 3 handicraft, it’d actually be serviceable, but I don’t know how the damage compares as I didn’t actually test it out.

Blaze barely benefits from maestro given its stock song, though that changes once you get the new notes. But two maestros... and your buffs take ages to disappear.

I feel like CE whatever+WE3+Agi is gonna be the new 100% affinity method. MM5 only being unlocked by 3 pieces of Glavenus kinda hurts weapons like Jho, especially since being R12 at their final upgrade limits augments. Haven't seen the Savage Jho HH yet but it may finally have a drawback.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: Dragodemon_X

Dragodemon_X
1 week ago#24
Not sure what to say other than 2/6 reporting for dooty with the guitarhorn battalion (Zinogre is my number one target once my Iceborne copy arrives). I run Wide Range and other redundant/pointless gimmicks because I'm a masochist first and a healer second.

Add me if you want an HH main, or if you want to test something ridiculous and need another body on deck.
PSN: Dragodemon000

User Info: MufasaX

MufasaX
1 week ago#25
DaDrkKnight posted...
MufasaX posted...
Xbox HH here.

You're rarer than a HH main.
You're like super rare...
You're a holographic card

Yea and on top of that I'm a lurker. Just felt like randomly popping in.
Life is one big joke and I'm the Comedian.

User Info: lypto

lypto
1 week ago#26
Joining the HH mains for the first time. I am scared and excited.
3DS FC: 5386-7138-8332
CP: Borderlands 2 (PS4), Pokemon Sun, WWE 2k16

User Info: Shred_Akuma

Shred_Akuma
1 week ago#27
I’ll be doot dooting all day long! Hopefully the buffs don’t make HH a popular weapon - I always like the special feeling I get knowing I’m dooting with one of the least used weapons.

User Info: clo24

clo24
1 week ago#28
I feel like a complete noob not having played world in a year or any of the demos lol

User Info: lypto

lypto
1 week ago#29
Can anyone recommend a good MR starting HH? I'll start playing tomorrow morning and I am planning ahead.
3DS FC: 5386-7138-8332
CP: Borderlands 2 (PS4), Pokemon Sun, WWE 2k16

User Info: mouchou11

mouchou11
1 week ago#30
Im roleplaying vespoid atm with a nice vespoid hunting horn and armor made in 15mins from killing a few vespoids in that event quest. I didn't even kill that first beo, cuz im trying to do this 20 gather item event until i get some dual maestro jewels... The real problem is that... im not allowed to kill anything until the peeps in my group finish work in like 4-5 hours :( so here i am, hunting vespoins and hornetaurs to make some nice armor sets.
---
FFXIV----Trabia-----Biotechx Odin----RIP2011
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hunting horn gang rise up!
  • Post New Message