• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hunting horn gang rise up!

User Info: clo24

clo24
1 week ago#11
silverbullet474 posted...
Button_Masher_Z posted...
There could actually be a lot more of us than that, on top of the buffs we've gotten our new selection of weapons is looking NICE. We could potentially be going semi-elemental (Glav, Fulgur, Velk, and FE Shara are all strong choices in both stats and songs, not sure on a water option yet), but there are also some strong raw options (Tigrex, NEB Shara, NEB Acid Glav) and even some status (FE Acid Glav, don't know about sleep or poison cuz we haven't seen Garuga or Brute Tiggy yet). And all that is without even seeing how good our old meta options are getting with MR upgrades. We're getting some major love!
Have you played at all since 10.11? While the new moves aren’t in yet, the new mobility certainly is.

5 hours, 40 minutes left, then we get to join in.

Not yet. I'm gonna redo my sets in a bit and then wait till midnight to play for an hour or so. World HH doesn't do it for me anymore lol, I've had a taste of finer things.

😯

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
1 week ago#12
Just about to start IB and can’t wait to check out all the new HH’s.

I’ve been saying goodbye to behemoth this week with my horn, I don’t think I’ll be seeing him much now
https://youtu.be/EDoipnACZ4Y
MHW HH
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLSOTtIg16QCnEtAFevm5In4E2etGHH7t Little Wings MHW vids https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXZNpBHT9ajjR2uNyZYMFdw

User Info: CaptainWolf

CaptainWolf
1 week ago#13
Heck yea, time to answer the call of dooty.

5 hours, 40 minutes left, then we get to join in.

More like 72 hours here.
Thanks satellite internet!
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
1 week ago#14
doot doot
GT: Moondogtk PSN: Moondogtk: SFV: MovesLikeHaggar

User Info: IIIPowerIII

IIIPowerIII
1 week ago#15
I'll doot the whole Expansion before switching to something else if I ever switch :p
Not yet. I'm gonna redo my sets in a bit and then wait till midnight to play for an hour or so. World HH doesn't do it for me anymore lol, I've had a taste of finer things.
You’ve said that before, but I kinda wondered if there was a way that the mobility would be enough for a day.

It’s up in 3 and 1/4 hours anyway.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.
clo24 posted...
😯
He means Iceborne
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
There could actually be a lot more of us than that, on top of the buffs we've gotten our new selection of weapons is looking NICE. We could potentially be going semi-elemental (Glav, Fulgur, Velk, and FE Shara are all strong choices in both stats and songs, not sure on a water option yet), but there are also some strong raw options (Tigrex, NEB Shara, NEB Acid Glav) and even some status (FE Acid Glav, don't know about sleep or poison cuz we haven't seen Garuga or Brute Tiggy yet). And all that is without even seeing how good our old meta options are getting with MR upgrades. We're getting some major love!

Whats the notesets for those elemental HHs? I always thought Anja HH in World didn’t have Attack up and thought that was just for the beta.
Button_Masher_Z posted...
You’ve said that before, but I kinda wondered if there was a way that the mobility would be enough for a day.

It’s up in 3 and 1/4 hours anyway.

Oh, the boosted mobility is great, but I need the other new stuff too. Echo attack, MV buffs, Impact Waves, bubble songs, etc. Plus, I'm liking the Horn selection in Iceborne a lot better too.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747
Oh, the boosted mobility is great, but I need the other new stuff too. Echo attack, MV buffs, Impact Waves, bubble songs, etc. Plus, I'm liking the Horn selection in Iceborne a lot better too.
That’s all valid. I took a cue from you and adapted my luna blaze. It hits 95% affinity until the monster enrages, then it’s full. It’s largely the same as before, except I had to sacrifice an agitator to get it. Whoop-dee-doo.

My jho horn is hitting 55% affinity with 3 handicraft, it’d actually be serviceable, but I don’t know how the damage compares as I didn’t actually test it out.

Blaze barely benefits from maestro given its stock song, though that changes once you get the new notes. But two maestros... and your buffs take ages to disappear.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hunting horn gang rise up!
  • Post New Message