• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hunting horn gang rise up!

User Info: clo24

clo24
1 week ago#1
Game drops soon...for most us. Hoping to be 1 of 6 HH mains in iceborne!

User Info: MufasaX

MufasaX
1 week ago#2
Xbox HH here.
Life is one big joke and I'm the Comedian.

User Info: _Angel_

_Angel_
1 week ago#3
Doot doot!

not an HH user, just wanted to doot doot
Yahoo is now part of Oath. :blessed:
There could actually be a lot more of us than that, on top of the buffs we've gotten our new selection of weapons is looking NICE. We could potentially be going semi-elemental (Glav, Fulgur, Velk, and FE Shara are all strong choices in both stats and songs, not sure on a water option yet), but there are also some strong raw options (Tigrex, NEB Shara, NEB Acid Glav) and even some status (FE Acid Glav, don't know about sleep or poison cuz we haven't seen Garuga or Brute Tiggy yet). And all that is without even seeing how good our old meta options are getting with MR upgrades. We're getting some major love!
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747
silverbullet474 posted...
There could actually be a lot more of us than that, on top of the buffs we've gotten our new selection of weapons is looking NICE. We could potentially be going semi-elemental (Glav, Fulgur, Velk, and FE Shara are all strong choices in both stats and songs, not sure on a water option yet), but there are also some strong raw options (Tigrex, NEB Shara, NEB Acid Glav) and even some status (FE Acid Glav, don't know about sleep or poison cuz we haven't seen Garuga or Brute Tiggy yet). And all that is without even seeing how good our old meta options are getting with MR upgrades. We're getting some major love!
Have you played at all since 10.11? While the new moves aren’t in yet, the new mobility certainly is.

5 hours, 40 minutes left, then we get to join in.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.
Button_Masher_Z posted...
silverbullet474 posted...
Have you played at all since 10.11? While the new moves aren’t in yet, the new mobility certainly is.

5 hours, 40 minutes left, then we get to join in.

Not yet. I'm gonna redo my sets in a bit and then wait till midnight to play for an hour or so. World HH doesn't do it for me anymore lol, I've had a taste of finer things.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
1 week ago#7
MufasaX posted...
Xbox HH here.

We will show them da wey, bruda
Proud to be EPic.
Time to go super saiyan!! https://gfycat.com/DisguisedHonorableImpala
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MufasaX

MufasaX
1 week ago#8
ssj954vegito posted...
MufasaX posted...
Xbox HH here.

We will show them da wey, bruda

Ready to doot on some fools.
Life is one big joke and I'm the Comedian.

User Info: minarie

minarie
1 week ago#9
Bone HH: "You could not live with your farmed high rank sets. Where did that bring you? Back to me."

Enjoy guys. You will make Bone since its pretty good at the start. Learn to love the Bone.
My God Eater Series Demonstration Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/minarie
PSN: Minarie (GER, GE2:RB and GE3)

User Info: TigerTycoon

TigerTycoon
1 week ago#10
Oh no, don't remind me of Street Fighter 5.
YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT!
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Hunting horn gang rise up!
  • Post New Message