• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Anyone know what they are doing to spare shot?

User Info: Stevonius

Stevonius
3 weeks ago#1
I remember reading that the xeno ability had a 20 percent chance. I need 2 more AT parts to get it. Tough battle, took me about 6 times to solo it mostly due to the time restriction. I am just wondering if it the skill will be worth it anymore?

User Info: WhiteGold

WhiteGold
3 weeks ago#2
They're nerfing it. They're going to reduce the chance of getting a shot spared. I don't know by how much though.
Your name may be WhiteGold, but your heart is blacker than coal - Musa--

User Info: Rayanson

Rayanson
3 weeks ago#3
Lower the proc, I assume it'll go fr 25% proc chance to 20 because less than that would be dumb af
Who reads these anyway

Stevonius
3 weeks ago#4
Out of all the changes this one has me scratching my head the most. Was it really that big of an advantage? I guess I will keep farming KT to get the last 2 kjarr lbg guns I need because it sounds like elemental is really going to shine. So long Styx we had a good run lol.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
3 weeks ago#5
Stevonius posted...
Was it really that big of an advantage?
Mostly, it's what allows RNG cannon runs to exist.

GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: Dragoonend

Dragoonend
3 weeks ago#6
You can blame Clusters for this nerf

Stevonius
3 weeks ago#7
Unbound-King posted...
Stevonius posted...
Was it really that big of an advantage?
Mostly, it's what allows RNG cannon runs to exist.

Not sure what a RNG cannon run is but I will look it up.Dragoonend posted...
You can blame Clusters for this nerf

I did not think about that never was a fan of that play style. It was weird to me that the web site was very specific about skills like WE and MM but all it said was reduced for spare shot.

User Info: DeadBankerDream

DeadBankerDream
3 weeks ago#8
Is the Razor Sharp part of the skill being touched?
"Your mother was a broken down tub of junk with more gentlemen callers than the operator."

Stevonius
3 weeks ago#9
Ok watched RNG cannon video and I understand there might be a reason for a nerf. I can understand that the developers are trying to keep people from cheesing their way through MR. I guess I will have a wait and see approach. I'm almost looking forward to making new builds.

User Info: drag10

drag10
3 weeks ago#10
DeadBankerDream posted...
Is the Razor Sharp part of the skill being touched?

The halved sharpness loss remains untouched, only the chance of getting a spare shot is getting nerfed.
PSN: AshScar88
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Anyone know what they are doing to spare shot?
  • Topic Archived